Gold Bond Daily Moisturizing Lotion

Daily Moisturizing Lotion 14.5 oz.

Anyone who uses this product, or did before it was discontinued, what do you use now and how does it smell? I’m trying to find this as similar as I can
I really want this product, i tried it before and it's good.
How effective is this for dry skin?
Start your review of Gold Bond Daily Moisturizing Lotion!
Product Highlights
This product really helped my hubby, cause he has dry skin and he so love his skin after using this. in reviews
Jan E.
Manassas, VA
Gold Bond Daily Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Jan E.
Gold Bond is pretty decent imo- light, smooth, low to no fragrance. My hands are super dry in the winter so I feel this alone doesn’t solve it. I currently use a combo of goat milk hand cream and an ointment based product to lock in moisture afterwards. I recommend Dionis Vanilla Bean Hand Cream, Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - 2 oz, and Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment (14oz.)
Trisha B.
Gladwin, MI
I enjoy a good Gold Bond lotion but I still am on the search for the perfect lotion. I find a lot of motorizing lotions do not provide any more than regular lotions. I do like them though. This is a product I would and have recommend before.
Natalia I.
Gold Bond Daily Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Natalia I.
This is SOOO HYDRATING its crazy my ezma goes nearly away after using this for a week its the best would recomendddd!! I already used 3 bottles if this in the past year it’s honestly the bestttt
Tammy  S.
Moscow, TX
I love the way it makes my skin feel creamy smooth and doesn't have the typical overpowering fragrance behind it. So you don't have to go around smelling it on your hands all day no matter how much you wash them some lotion scents just won't go away.
Mary O.
Elkridge, MD
I think this product is the best for dull cracked and troubled skin. It did exactly my expectations. I will recommend
Edward M.
North Port, FL
Clearly states what ingredients are in the bottle, and does not leave my skin feeling greasy.
Christina V.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Gold Bond Daily Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Christina V.
Gold Bond Eczema Relief Lotion I initially bought this for my daughter's eczema. I noticed how thick the lotion is so I bought a larger bottle because I have intensely dry hands from washing them all day due to my nursing school. I've seen improvement in about a week!
Kristen  P.
Sanford, FL
I love this lotion. If I don’t drink enough water my hands become so dry and crack. This lotion heals that instantly within days. It’s perfect and not to oily. I would recommend and definitely buy again. Go to lotion!
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
Gold Bond Daily Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Bre D.
Gold Bond Daily Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Bre D.
One of my favorite lotions. This stuff really does lasts between hands washing (an hour or two, I wash my hands a lot). my hands are always nice and soft. This lotion is a bit more price wise than some, but it is worth it. it is also nice and thick, but doesn't feel that way when on.
Jodi Z.
New Ulm, MN
This has become a staple in my household for awhile now. Everyone loves is and it has a very nice smell, which I believe is versatile in that my husband loves it as well. I love that I can pick this up just about anywhere and the price is right at under 10 dollars you can't go wrong!