Gold Bond Daily Moisturizing Lotion

by Gold Bond

Daily Moisturizing Lotion 14.5 oz.

I really want this product, i tried it before and it's good.
How effective is this for dry skin?
Start your review of Gold Bond Daily Moisturizing Lotion!
Product Highlights
This product really helped my hubby, cause he has dry skin and he so love his skin after using this. in reviews
Natalia I.
Gold Bond Daily Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Natalia I.
This is SOOO HYDRATING its crazy my ezma goes nearly away after using this for a week its the best would recomendddd!! I already used 3 bottles if this in the past year it’s honestly the bestttt
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
Gold Bond Daily Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Bre D.
Gold Bond Daily Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Bre D.
One of my favorite lotions. This stuff really does lasts between hands washing (an hour or two, I wash my hands a lot). my hands are always nice and soft. This lotion is a bit more price wise than some, but it is worth it. it is also nice and thick, but doesn't feel that way when on.
makinna T.
Lubbock, TX
Gold Bonds is my all time favorite, keep my skin feeling hydrated without the oily residue some lotions have. Gold Bond Eczema Relief Lotion
Zhanna G.
Staten Island, NY
Gold Bond Daily Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Zhanna G.
Love it heals my skin very well when it’s dry would recommend this ! Very gentle ! Don’t have any cons only pros ! Try their firming neck & chest cream I love it too Gold Bond Healing Foot Therapy Cream 4 oz
James F.
Rockledge, FL
I love this product, for me it offers and does what I'm looking for and that's leaving my skin smooth and hydrated.
Jasmella L.
San Diego, CA
I love this lotion so much. It makes my skin feel so moisturized and doesn’t make it look dry. This lotion works for not only me but other family members. I don’t like that it leaves a lotion smell on your hands. It is overall pretty good though.
Nevaeh V.
taylor
Hello so when I use this product I fill so good and wonderful like a can’t explain so I thank you would love it for yourself you should try it out if you have not before so ya let’s go love it so much and have a wonderful day
Sammy D.
San Antonio
I love his product because it's educated things that happen if set and they're on hypoallergenic they're good for the skin whether you have eczema or not they're really great lotion because all day long and if should hydrate especially the winter when these dryness and pain with Snow and weather.
Darcie C.
Crestline, CA
I use this quite often. My skin is so dry and gold bond really helps with my dry skin.
Miri M.
Des Plaines, IL
The one way farther up in the list of favorites this winter! Totally the one to carry with u in a purse! Works for hands, face, for any sore spot. Thick texture gives a feeling like it really protects your skin from the cold, but still absorbs so fast! I even use it before applying my make up and before I go to sleep. Just make my skin feel hydrated! 5 stars for sure.