Gold Bond Cracked Skin Relief Fill & Protect

by Gold Bond

GOLD BOND® Ultimate Cracked Skin Fill & Protect Cream is a targeted treatment that precisely fills in dry cracks with a thick layer of skin nourishing cream to provide relief and help make skin look healthy again.

Is this product good for cuticles and dry hands? I’m looking for a really good hand cream that’s not oily.
would this clear eczema scars?
I want to know this product but I am afraid to use it because I do not know this product. I am a model and I want to lighten the skin of my elbows with a good product. Please call me
Start your review of Gold Bond Cracked Skin Relief Fill & Protect!
Dani C.
Gold Bond Cracked Skin Relief Fill & Protect uploaded by Dani C.
It was great, I got this in a box but I would definitely buy it again specially during the winter when the skin gets so dry. It helped my elbows, it prevented the skin from cracking and my cuticles, my hands feel super soft
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Gold Bond Cracked Skin Relief Fill & Protect uploaded by keely R.
This stuff is awesome! I got in in my #LetItSnowVoxBox and i really like it, it has such a great fragrance too!
Kimberly M.
ga
Gold Bond Cracked Skin Relief Fill & Protect uploaded by Kimberly M.
Amazing! I used this when I used a cheap but cute hand soap that dried out my hands. My hands were peeling and cracked so bad after washing my hands twice. So I decided to use this for 2 day every time after washing my hands. It's like a miracle my hands and cuticles are back to normal. It soften them immediately and filled in the crack skin with moisture. This stuff is seriously the best ever!!
Trendy T.
Albany , NY
Gold Bond Cracked Skin Relief Fill & Protect uploaded by Trendy T.
Gold Bond Cracked Skin Relief Fill & Protect uploaded by Trendy T.
I live by this product. It can moisturize any cracked patch on your skin. It works well on my face and under foundation. It lasts for like three hours but it’s really easy to apply again. I hate it when I have a dry skin patch and it’s more noticeable under my foundation so this is a really great solution to it.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
I love Gold Bond and their products so when I saw this at the end of last summer I bought it. I have really dry skin and their products always heal me. This cream feels really sticky and I don’t like it. I didn’t notice it helping my cracked and chapped fingers this winter. I had to give up trying because this tube is tiny and doesn’t go far.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
This product is thick and creamy, but still dispenses easily. It feels great on my dry, chapped hands and fingers and absorbs quickly and evenly. I use it on my hands and feet at bed time. I would like for the results to last longer, they are chapped again by morning.
Jessica R.
Homer, GA
Gold Bond Cracked Skin Relief Fill & Protect uploaded by Jessica R.
This was a very welcomed surprise. This healing moisturizer is absolutely perfect for cracks in your hands and feet. #freefullsizedpriducts #moisturizer #healing #UltimateWomen #SootheandSmooth #contest #complimentary [user:goldbond_ultimate] [user:Influenster]
Olya N.
Jacksonville, FL
This is an amaizing lotion for cracked skin especially when it is very cold outside and your hands gets over dried and cracked this helps with that.
Venus H.
Gold Bond Cracked Skin Relief Fill & Protect uploaded by Venus H.
I honestly have never tried any Gold Bond products before so I was very excited to try this product. I suffer from dry, cracked skin during the winter and while lotion help a little they tend to disappear very fast after stepping outside. This usually causes my skin to be itchy and uncomfortable. I applied this product to the areas that tend to give me the most problems; my hands and feet and feel that it made them look a lot smoother and it was very soothing. I definitely recommend this product!
kelsie K.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Love this!!! I have tried everything for cracked hands and finally I found the holy Grail!! Super cold in Ohio right now so it couldn't have came at a better time!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Charlin F.
1,685 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Hayley L. Is this just for your hands?
Chelsea D. il y a 2 ans
I am not sure what the brand recommends, however, I used it on the back of my heels as well as my elbows during the dry winter months and felt it was just as effective as when used on my hands.