Gold Bond Cornstarch Plus Baby Powder uploaded by Teresa M.Gold Bond Cornstarch Plus Baby Powder uploaded by Alexandria S.Gold Bond Cornstarch Plus Baby Powder uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY GOLD BOND

Gold Bond Cornstarch Plus Baby Powder: Helps treat and prevent diaper rash Helps protect from wetness Temporarily protects chafed skin and helps relieve minor skin irritations due to diaper rash see more...

Alexandria S.
I absolutely love this stuff! my daughter is prone to diaper rash so we airways use cream or powder when we change her. The store was out of regular powder so i bought this instead and I'll never go back! it's like a cream and powder in one! it keeps her dry AND helps heal diaper rash if it happens.
Teresa M.
I love this powder for my baby it makes my son skin perfect it doesn't irradiate his skin or anything if anything it helps a lot when ever he has a rash
Mackenzie
Works wonders on my little one! I use it on her after every diaper change and it keeps the nasty diaper rash away!
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Awesome baby powder. Does a really great job at keeping moist areas dry. I use it in between my legs to stop chafing and even in my hair to soak up any excess grease if I run out of dry shampoo.
Jordyn L.
Don't use baby powder on your children, it often accidentally gets inhaled and is absolutely horrible for them. Many say it's even linked to cancer, but almost everything is these days.
Kendyle N.
Valley, AL
I have 4 boys & this was the only baby powder I used for them. I live in Alabama. Sweaty summers + baby in diapers = a bad combination. Thank goodness for this baby powder though! ☺
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
Cornstarch powder is a amazing thing. It helps with diaper rashes too. And my poor daughter broke out all the time. If it weren't for cornstarch i don't know what i would've done.
Jennifer T.
Alto, GA
I love this baby powder! My middle daughter has super sensitive skin and this stuff helped her so much when she has a rash. I won't be using anything else for our new baby.
Stephanie F.
Huntington, TX
Love love love this powder for my baby!!! She is sensitive and gets rashes pretty bad and other ointments seem to hurt her but this powder has never seemed to hurt her at all. I would definitely buy again.
jenn l.
grand prairie, tx
Our daughter would spit up a lot and it would travel down her neck and get into her neck creases causing her to get "cheesy" (for lack of a better term). In the summer months, her eczema would act up behind her knees, in her armpits and in her elbow folds. Putting a bit of this powder on after her bath helped clear it all up.
Christina M.
Is this powder better then the original baby powder ?
Kacie K.
Whitman, WV
Will this work to keep my groin area from sweating?
Betsy Z.
Winterset, IA
Is this stuff good for shoe stench?
Maritza M.
What would you say the biggest difference between this baby powder and Johnsons baby powder is? I'm trying to find a nice powder for my daughter... preferably not Johnsons because of the TALC.