Gold Bond Cornstarch Plus Baby Powder uploaded by Alexandria S.Gold Bond Cornstarch Plus Baby Powder uploaded by Teresa M.Gold Bond Cornstarch Plus Baby Powder uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY GOLD BOND

Gold Bond Cornstarch Plus Baby Powder: Helps treat and prevent diaper rash Helps protect from wetness Temporarily protects chafed skin and helps relieve minor skin irritations due to diaper rash see more...

crystal g.
Pomona, CA
Omg!!!! This is the holy grail of diaper rash products! It was recomended by my sister in law she has 3 kids the oldest is 22 i believe and the youngest is 10 and so she got it for me and when my baby came i didn't use it at first i didn't really use anything but my baby's Pediatrition said to get used to putting some powder or cream on him and at that point he was getting a little diaper rash so i started using it and it went away and ever since then he hasn't gotten any diaper rashes and he is now 6 months
Jordyn L.
Don't use baby powder on your children, it often accidentally gets inhaled and is absolutely horrible for them. Many say it's even linked to cancer, but almost everything is these days.
Kendyle N.
Valley, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have 4 boys & this was the only baby powder I used for them. I live in Alabama. Sweaty summers + baby in diapers = a bad combination. Thank goodness for this baby powder though! ☺
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
Cornstarch powder is a amazing thing. It helps with diaper rashes too. And my poor daughter broke out all the time. If it weren't for cornstarch i don't know what i would've done.
Jennifer T.
Alto, GA
I love this baby powder! My middle daughter has super sensitive skin and this stuff helped her so much when she has a rash. I won't be using anything else for our new baby.
Alexandria S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this stuff! my daughter is prone to diaper rash so we airways use cream or powder when we change her. The store was out of regular powder so i bought this instead and I'll never go back! it's like a cream and powder in one! it keeps her dry AND helps heal diaper rash if it happens.
jenn l.
grand prairie, tx
Our daughter would spit up a lot and it would travel down her neck and get into her neck creases causing her to get "cheesy" (for lack of a better term). In the summer months, her eczema would act up behind her knees, in her armpits and in her elbow folds. Putting a bit of this powder on after her bath helped clear it all up.
Amanda H.
Chillicothe, OH
This soft, TALC-FREE powder is the perfect product for my son's sensitive little booty! I apply it to his rear to keep him dry and prevent redness. I've also used this powder - I'm sensitive too - for various things. Highly recommend!
Chandra T.
Ludington, MI
I search high and low for a baby powder that would actually help my daughter's diaper rash. This was the first product that actually helped. She would get rashes so bad that her bottom would bleed. This gave her relief and helped her rash to go away in a short period of time.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Awesome baby powder. Does a really great job at keeping moist areas dry. I use it in between my legs to stop chafing and even in my hair to soak up any excess grease if I run out of dry shampoo.
Christina M.
Is this powder better then the original baby powder ?
Kacie K.
Whitman, WV
Will this work to keep my groin area from sweating?
Betsy Z.
Winterset, IA
Is this stuff good for shoe stench?
Amber B.
Maritza M.
What would you say the biggest difference between this baby powder and Johnsons baby powder is? I'm trying to find a nice powder for my daughter... preferably not Johnsons because of the TALC.