BY GOLD BOND

New! Soothes & Comforts Reduces Friction to Soothe & Comfort Your Skin. Moisturizes. Long Lasting. Non-Greasy. Daily Use. Non-Irritating – Gentle Enough For Even Sensitive Skin Designed to provide comfort and relief to skin that is irritated by friction, Gold Bond® Friction Defense™ is long lasting, non-greasy, and unscented. see more...

• I've been looking for something to help my legs not chafe...5 Answers
  • Does this burn after you apply it?1 Answers
  • Am I the only one who thinks this product I just too stic...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Aby L.
Oregon
If you use this stuff before chaffing sets in, then this stuff is usually great! Other than the obvious feeling of something like lotion between your legs, this stuff helps your thighs glide against each other with no problem. If you wait to use this stuff until you already have chafing issues, then it might be too late. It to me seems to work better as a preventative product. This product does have a generally nice texture, isn’t expensive, and doesn’t have any odd smells. I would say it’s a good purchase, just make sure to use it even if you haven’t started chafing yet!
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Perfect for preventing chafing during training runs qnd races. This exceeded my expectations. This was my first stick of this kind. I normally use the gel versions from Skin glide. Prefer this one for my inner thighs. Works well without skin irritation after races. Unscented and smooth application. Purchased for less than $10 at Walgreens.
Nikki W.
This stick is my foot savior. Perfect to use in the spring/summer to prevent blisters from new sandals or wearing sandals for the first time of the year. It’s also great between your toes for wearing flip flops. I have recommended this to a number of friends and they have all gotten on board. Best summer purchase!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband prefers to use this over other products because he says it works the best and also its a better price that other spendy products out there.  Gold Bond Chafing Defense Anti-Friction Formula
Kristi J.
New Orleans, LA
This has changed my life. I can now wear dresses in the summer again! Chub rub is no more! It’s like magic and it lasts all day. I highly recommend for any lady who has thighs.
Yennifer R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I Do nott recommend this product at all. I have thick thighs so in the summer its hard to wear dresses and skirts. I bought this in hope that it will help my thighs glide smoothly and stop any chafing from happening. I was wrong very very wrong. I heard so many great reviews so it had me interested and I went off to buy it at my local Walgreen. I wore it with a dress, and it was so sticky oh my goodness I couldn't even walk normally. I also tried waiting a while to let it dry but it didn't dry. I do have to admit it did prevent any bad chafing but it was very uncomfortable, I had to reapply about two times. Its also true that it odorless I was pretty happy to see that . I honestly do not recommend this product for anyone with chafing between their thighs, there are better products for that.
Ashley M.
Woodbridge , NJ
I have thick thighs and it is hard for me to wear shorts or dresses in the summer without ending up with horrible "chub-rub". I decided to give this product a try but am sad to say it is only "ok". It applies easily, like a deodorant but I found myself having to reapply it often. Plus, on some days I still found that my thighs rubbed quite a bit. My cousin used it and LOVED it so I guess it works better for some people than for others. Gold Bond Chafing Defense Anti-Friction Formula
Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My boyfriend uses this since he works a manual labor job and he loves it! He used to use powder which would always cause a mess and smell like... powder. A friend told him about this and it has been amazing. He puts it on before work, and it lasts all night long and he doesn't have any problems. Keep in mind that he works 12 hour shifts too. It's way cleaner than using powder and it doesn't have an scent, it's super easy to put on. Definitely recommend.
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've only used this once. But once was enough for me!! It's amazing!! I have thicker thighs so wearing dresses and shorts, especially shorts to run in, are really difficult to do without getting painful chub rub and chafing!! So this was amazing, it doesn't keep them from rubbing. Which would be impossible with my thighs. But it makes for a smoother glide and it last through sweat. So I'm throughly impressed and can't wait to keep using!!
Margaret H.
New Orleans, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As someone who has had thunder thighs since middle school, I can't tell you how thrilled I am with this product. I can wear skirts and dresses without worrying about "chub rub" or wearing shorts underneath. This has been a life saver! Not only that, but so reasonably priced, and lasts for a long time. I have one at home and one at the office (for mornings I forget). Love it!
Laura W.
Highland Park, NJ
I've been looking for something to help my legs not chafe when I'm working out. Is this more for feet or can I use it on my legs?
Yennifer R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Am I the only one who thinks this product I just too sticker for my thighs? Anyone else having this problem?
Heather A.
Vermont
Does this burn after you apply it?