Gold Bond Chafing Defense Anti-Friction Formula uploaded by Erica M.Gold Bond Chafing Defense Anti-Friction Formula uploaded by Diana O.Gold Bond Chafing Defense Anti-Friction Formula uploaded by Acacia E.

BY GOLD BOND

New! Soothes & Comforts Reduces Friction to Soothe & Comfort Your Skin. Moisturizes. Long Lasting. Non-Greasy. Daily Use. Non-Irritating – Gentle Enough For Even Sensitive Skin Designed to provide comfort and relief to skin that is irritated by friction, Gold Bond® Friction Defense™ is long lasting, non-greasy, and unscented. see more...

• I've been looking for something to help my legs not chafe when I'...5 Answers
  • Am I the only one who thinks this product I just too sticker for ...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Caroline C.
Brandon, FL
I wish I could give this 6 starts. This is such an amazing product, it's especially awesome when it's hot and you're walking around outside. I LOVE this stuff. It's great for chub rub, but it's also perfect for new (or old!) shoes that rub. I will put this on every time I wear heels and pretty much every time it is hotter than 85 degrees outside because if I don't I'll regret it. Can't recommend this product enough.
Merritt S.
Raleigh, NC
I looked at reviews on here for this product and I was sold. I went to buy it, had trouble finding it (it's in the first aid section, not the lotion or deodorant section) but when I used it, WOW! A total difference. I used it for chub rub and my legs slide right past each other!
Melissa C.
So fair like this a lot. I have redness and bumps after a while and I didn't have any irritation when I tried this. I like the way it feels and it doesn't have a smell which is great too! I like that it is in a neat container and is easy to take around.
Lexie G.
Lake Charles, LA
This stuff is a miracle worker for what I lovingly call "chub rub." On days when I am wearing a dress or shorts and will be doing a lot of walking, this is a must! I typically only need to apply this once in the morning and I am good for the day.
Jamie D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product! Helps with chafing thighs rubbing together and haven't found a similar product that works the same!
Katie W.
Perfect for long walks or runs. It doesn't smell or show like deodorant. It goes on clear and works for hours.
Jaynelle B.
Really surprised when I used it. Honestly helps from rubbing and prevention irritating areas on your skin.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
My husband prefers to use this over other products because he says it works the best and also its a better price that other spendy products out there.  Gold Bond Chafing Defense Anti-Friction Formula
Alisa B.
Bronx, NY
This product has saved me this summer. I get really bad inner thigh chafing, this summer in particular it is so bad it can often be painful. This product really does work, although I do have to reapply once throughout the day. I will be buying this product again.
Yennifer R.
I Do nott recommend this product at all. I have thick thighs so in the summer its hard to wear dresses and skirts. I bought this in hope that it will help my thighs glide smoothly and stop any chafing from happening. I was wrong very very wrong. I heard so many great reviews so it had me interested and I went off to buy it at my local Walgreen. I wore it with a dress, and it was so sticky oh my goodness I couldn't even walk normally. I also tried waiting a while to let it dry but it didn't dry. I do have to admit it did prevent any bad chafing but it was very uncomfortable, I had to reapply about two times. Its also true that it odorless I was pretty happy to see that . I honestly do not recommend this product for anyone with chafing between their thighs, there are better products for that.
Laura W.
I've been looking for something to help my legs not chafe when I'm working out. Is this more for feet or can I use it on my legs?
Yennifer R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Am I the only one who thinks this product I just too sticker for my thighs? Anyone else having this problem?