Gold Bond Body Powder Medicated 10 oz ( Pack of 2)

Gold Bond Extra Strength Body Powder's triple action formula blends a medically proven ingredient with the finest powder & essential oils to provide extra cooling power, extra moisture absorption and extra itch relief. Gold Bond's extra strength formula is medicated to work hard in relieving skin discomforts yet is gentle enough to be used every day. After shower, bath, or exercise, apply Gold Bond for deodorant protection and a cool refreshing feeling. Temporarily relieves the pain and itch associated with minor cuts, sunburn, insect bites, scrapes, minor burns and minor skin irritations

Gold Bond Medicated Body Powder Extra Strength.; Triple action relief.; Gold Bond Extra Strength Body Powder's triple action formula blends a medically proven ingredient with the finest powder & essential oils to provide extra cooling power, extra moisture absorption and extra itch relief.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gold Bond Body Powder Medicated 10 oz ( Pack of 2)!
3 months agoHockessin
 This product is nice  are used to use it often in high school to help with foot odor in sports,  I didn’t joy it is soon as I got home I would kick off my shoes and pour some of the powder on the inside  it wouldn’t take the smell away completely but it wouldn’t be like well his feet is that smelling that bad
3 months agoDanville
Clean, fresh and super soft. This powder Is soft to the touch once applied, it keeps your skin feeling dry all day, as a woman I use this in lots of places that see a bit too much moisture throughout hot days, and as a mom I've used this on my son's bum to avoid diaper rash and it works beautifully
4 months agoBedford Hts, OH
Felt heavy, clumped up instead of staying smooth. Doesn't always do that, but in high humidity I wouldn't recommend. I do love the scent and texture otherwise. I switch back and forth between this and Johnson and Johnson baby powder. I use this more in cooler temperatures.
2 months agoCibolo, TX
I prefer this body powder over other brands because it worked the quickest and I enjoyed the smell! I haven’t been able to find it in a smaller, travel size container so I definitely recommend the company making more of those!
a month agoCharleston, AR
SO uses this in his boots & on his feet. Higher price then some of the other powders, but it does its job & it’s good at absorbing odor out of shoes. So double win.
3 months agoWhitney Point
Ny husband loves this powder! It’s the only powder he will use! We have it on hand at all times! He uses it on himself to help stay dry from sweating. It works great
21 days ago
It was a very good product for rash, but it needs more menthol, eucalyptus and perhaps maybe some tea tree oil to help with the rash pain and help feel refreshed.
2 months agoWest Monroe
I have two boys and this works well to treat and prevent diaper rash on them. I have also used this on myself as I live in the south and sometimes need some moisture wicking as well.
3 months agoLoudon
Baby fat rolls and the hot sun do not mix. My poor baby would get awful rashes no matter how much (or not at all) I would dress him. My mom told me to dry powdering his little rolls to help avoid the chaffing. Once I tried it, it worked wonders! The rashes went away and he went back to his happy self.
3 months ago
The perfect powder for when your baby has sensitive skin. My little one is breastfed and gets irritation from his diaper so often. This protects his bum everytime we use it.