BY GOLD BOND

God Bond® Medicated Anti-Itch Lotion Fast Lasting Itch Relief Ideal for: Dry, Cracked or Chapped Skin Eczema Psoriasis Sunburn Poison Ivy, Oak or Sumac Calms & relieves itch, irritation - even chronic dry skin! 7 Moisturizers Aloe Vitamins E & B5 * Soothes & Calms with Aloe * Dermatologist Tested * Fragrance Free / Steroid Free. see more...

Maria T A.
Miami , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Me encantaaaaaa esta locion anti-itch. Tengo LA piel super super sensible y cada vez que USO LA rasuradora me irrita por donde sea que me LA pasa pero gracias a esta solion evito la  irritacion, me LA aplico apenas termino De rasurarme y me salvo.No es costosaaaa y we encuentran En todos lados .I love this anti-itch lotion. I have super super sensitive skin and every time I use the razor irritates me wherever I go but thanks to this solion I avoid the irritation, I applied it I just finished shaving and saved me. It is not expensive and we find In all Sides
Cariena B.
Grand Island
I really like this lotion.  It has helped with an extreme sunburn as well as with an aggressive case of athlete's foot that even dedicated care cream couldn't beat.  It is a bit thick, which I like because it keeps the lotion from sliding away while applying it.  It also has a pleasant scent.
Kristin V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My toddler had a rash on her neck so we bought this thinking it would help, instead she started screaming like it was burning her until we washed it off in the bath.
Michael S.
I'm disappointed. For as much as I love the Gold Bond lotions and creams, this one falls far short. I struggle with eczema and have tried pretty much every available product without finding one that truly works. I was hoping this might be it. It's not. The Gold Bond Medication lotion is far more effective and costs less. I recommend that instead.
Mack F.
This lotion is very moisturizing and , once you rub it in, makes your skin feel very soft. This product has a very eucalyptus scent. This is not suitable for the face but is good for very dry or "chapped" skin. I can't remember the price of this product, but ,if it wasn't too pricey, I would repurchase.
Lynnette A.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I have super dry skin and sometimes I get overly itchy and this is the ONLY lotion that will relieve my itching. However it is very very expensive and I can only buy it if I find coupons or a great sale on it. If the price was lower it would be a better product.
Christine G.
Woodbourne, NY
Gold Bond really helps with my dry skin in the summer. When I get a sunburn from being outside in the pool or tanning I apply it and it helps so much better than aloe. It's affordable and a great value.
Laura A.
Mahopac, NY
I love gold bond lotion but this one just doesn't do it for me. I have super dry and itchy skin year round and this lotion can't touch it. It also doesn't seem as moisturizing as the other goldbond lotions I've tried.
Katie V.
This lotion works wonders. It hydrates your skin, especially dry skin from the cold winter or hot sun. I use all the time and swear by it.
Jo R.
Waconia, MN
We love gold bond. I bought this for my husbands itchy arm. It works great! We tried lots of things but this seamed to do the trick.
Christine G.
Woodbourne, NY
Does Gold Bond have a soap that helps with dry skin or a shampoo and conditioner?
Jas. J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How well does this lotion work I tried so many for my skin / psoriasis but nothing has been working & now that it's winter my skin is literally burning like feels like it's on fire because no lotion is keeping moisture in my skin.

Walmart