BY GOLD-BEARS

Haribo® Gold-Bears® Original Minis Gummi Candy.
Kids and grown-ups love it so.
The happy world of Haribo. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nicole L.
Culpeper , VA
My kids are in love with these minis!!! They are such a great little treat in the car after school! I have always loved Haribo but I am so excited that these exists!! If you have little ones, need party goodies, or even Halloween treats these are the best!
Rebecca C.
These are so cute and fun to eat, not to mention delicious! These can be a little expensive, so i just go to the dollar tree and get a bag of regular sized gummy bears. But these are good for birthday candy bags.
Tamela L.
Kansas City, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these bears. One of my favorites. Always soft and fresh. Great to keep on hand for the grand kids. Walmart seems to keep them on hand. A little more expensive than most but worth it.
Tripti N.
The price and sizing of their packaging is very fair. Good treat however, I think they taste a little too elastic for my liking. They can be hard to start chewing on and I really have to work to get into the center of the gummy bears. The flavors are wonderful and strong, they're pretty light and after a while they all start tasting the same.
Gabi P.
These are the best gummy bears. They are almost always fresh and chewy. The flavors are also good. Plus they are super adorable in the mini size and perfect for small snacks.
Monika K.
Haribo makes great gummy bears. They are perfect in sweetness, gumminess and fun. The only bad thing about the smaller packs is once you start eating the gummy bears you can't stop. So one small pack turns into 3 small packs easily.
Cristina G.
This is the only brand of gummy bears that I eat. The flavor is just so much better than any others on the market that the rest of them taste cheap to me. Haribo has a loyal following for a reason - they have the superior product. These are some of my favorite candies!
Jennifer B.
These are my favorite snack ever! They taste so sweet and chewy. I love to keep a pack in my purse to snack on when I'm craving a little sugar. The mini size is so cute and you can eat more without feeling guilty.
Nadia S.
Childhood favorite and still love in my adult life. They sell them at TJ Maxx the customers use to go crazy for them, so us workers had to put some up if we wanted some to have by the end of the day.
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
Oh man. Boyfriend LOVES this brand. Always have to pick up a bag when I get groceries. A nice variety of flavors, kids love them, adults love them, affordable, different size bags, and easy to find.
Fab M.
Where can I find these?
Andrea C.
What stores sell these gummies?
Kailea D.
Knoxville, TN
Arr these available in germany?