BY GOLD-BEARS

Haribo® Gold-Bears® Original Minis Gummi Candy.
Kids and grown-ups love it so.
The happy world of Haribo. see more...

Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
These are so cute and fun to eat, not to mention delicious! These can be a little expensive, so i just go to the dollar tree and get a bag of regular sized gummy bears. But these are good for birthday candy bags.
Gabi P.
Gabi P.
These are the best gummy bears. They are almost always fresh and chewy. The flavors are also good. Plus they are super adorable in the mini size and perfect for small snacks.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
I don't think these are that good. They have food dyes in them which are really bad for you, Black Forest has organic gummy bears that taste soooo much better.
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
My favorite candy! You can never go wrong with Haribo Gummy bears! Such a simple and clean snack. Unless you're a toddler, this is a sticky mess for kids.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
My whole family loves these gummi bears. Such a simple and clean snack to take to the beach with you. Won't melt in the hot sun.
Cheyenne A.
Cheyenne A.
The best gummy bears I have ever tasted in my life great flavors and they are always fresh never gotten a bag that was hard
Viri M.
Viri M.
Eureka, CA
These are the best gummies out there! They have a great flavor & are always soft & chewy!!
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
This is the only brand of gummy bears that I eat. The flavor is just so much better than any others on the market that the rest of them taste cheap to me. Haribo has a loyal following for a reason - they have the superior product. These are some of my favorite candies!
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
I loooooooooooooooove these little bear a lot. They taste great and are so cute!
Karley L.
Karley L.
Jacksonville, AR
Not a huge gummy fan, but these have a great flavor! We got them for Halloween for all the kids, and I was more than happy to eat the leftovers.
Fab M.
Fab M.
Where can I find these?
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
What stores sell these gummies?
Kailea D.
Kailea D.
Knoxville, TN
Arr these available in germany?