Dial�� Gold Moisturizing Liquid Hand Soap is mild enough for frequent use, and it kills 99.99% of germs found in the household.

Is this drying?
Is it worth the price ?
Smell very good ?
Start your review of Gold!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Great product, cleans well and doesn't leave your hands dry like some other antibacterial soaps tend to do.” in reviews
“This is my ALL TIME favorite liquid soap.. Nice smell works great for cleaning piercings and great price..” in reviews
“I always use Dial soap for everything!” in reviews
Davie, FL
Alright this may sound crazy, but I use this soap as a face wash. My skin is very sensitive and some of the ingredients used in normal face washes are too rough for me and cause me to break out. I started using this soap first for my new tattoos (as per the tattoo artists suggestion), and when I ran out of face wash, I ended up using the dial orange soap as a last ditch effort. My face clearly up almost immediately and I rarely break out anymore. I use the soap every morning and every night. Plus its great for getting all my makeup off.
Torrington, CT
I have been a faithful user of dial hand soap for about seven plus years. After using this soap, my hands feel clean, soft and smell really good. There is nothing I would do to improve this product. This product is inexpensive, effective and one bottle lasts my family of 4 at least one month. This is a long time, considering we wash our hands each time we go to the bathroom. I would absolutely recommend this product to others.
Detroit
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Gold is a good soap in my opinion. I’ve been using this brand for as long as I can remember. Especially since I learned that all soap isn’t antibacterial. It’s an BBC affordable soap that keeps my hands clean. Can be a bit drying but I try to apply a good moisturizing lotion after every use. The dial with the miracle oil seems to provide some moisture to my hands.
Northborough , MA
This is the only hand soap I buy. I get it in a big bottle and then pour it into a soap pump. I love the scent and love that its antibacterial. It’s probably the most affordable out there when you buy it in the big bottles. It lasts months, even with my family using it multiple times a day. It can dry your hands out a bit in the winter but I’ve had that problem with alll antibacterial soaps I’ve used.
Collinsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This a MUST HAVE in any home. I have used Dial Antibacterial soap for most of my life. Its important to keep germs down, especially Right now with the Virus going around in all of the US. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this and All of Dials Antibacterial handsoap and liquid soaps. Smells great, lathers great and is very affordable. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ NOT TO MENTION IT KILLS GERMS THAT COULD BE VERY HARMFUL TO US..
Columbus, OH
I guess you get what you pay for. This is very inexpensive. And this it cleans effectively and is very stripping so you definitely need to use a thick lotion afterward to combat the dryness. I guess if I want a more moisturizing product I would need to buy a product that calls itself a moisturizing hand cleanser. It is a great effective product that I use everyday with confidence.
Hope mills, NC
This one is in my bathroom sometimes the only reason is because I just got a fresh piercing three months ago and this is what my piercer told me to clean it with what I’ve been doing that on top of Celine solution but it’s completely healed now but my husband likes to use this one because it really doesn’t have a fragrance to it not as strong as my bath and Bodyworks soaps
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was told by a piercer at the local tattoo shop to use Dial Gold when washing my dermal piercing in my hand as it is the best antibacterial hand soap and is non-irritating. I have continued to use only Dial Gold since being given that advice. It may not be as cheap as other generic brands of handsoap, but it is affordable. It also smells nice and works up a good lather.
As crazy as it sounds I use to use dial soap on my face. The fact my skin is sensitive and I have never had issue with this soap I know it’s good. I also keep it on hand because it’s the best soap to use on fresh tattoos. Personally think it’s one the best soaps out there. I’m not a fan of fancy over the top scented soaps. I simply need something to work and Dial works!
Baxter, TN
Gold uploaded by Anna S.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Gold I stock up on dial hand soaps anytime I go into a dollar general! The best part is that it only costs $1.00!! What more could you ask for in a necessity for your home??!! Clean, antibacterial, moisturizing, $1, and smells amazing !! 🤩🤩🤩
Ask a question to the Influenster community...