BY GOJO

Touch-free, trouble-free dispensing Provides up to 30,000 uses from 3 C-size alkaline batteries (included). Fully ADA compliant. UL/CE registered. Automatically dispenses the perfect amount of foam soap in 1 shot. Holds a mild, biodegradable foam soap certified by Green Seal(R) and EcoLogo to meet their joint standard for hand cleaners and hand soaps. Sanitary-sealed collapsible 1200 mL refill bottle snaps securely into place and keeps germs out. GOJO(R) TFX(TM) Touch-Free Dispenser, Dove Gray is one of many Soap & Sanitizer Dispensers available through Office Depot. Made by GOJO. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club*
Awa T.
Awa T.
I've seen this everywhere dispensing soap and hand sanitizer. I've read other reviews saying they get faulty easily but I haven't really had that problem with these yet. I wish the had a larger capacity so they wouldn't get empty all that often...
Esther F.
Esther F.
I really wished my job kept up with this, because the dispenser works well!!! I never had an issue with it
Christina N.
Christina N.
Union City, NJ
I see these in the bathrooms and they help with increasing the germ free environment, but it can be pretty faulty.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I love the idea of these mainly because I am a major germophobe but it seems like every time they have them in a store they don't always work as good like the sensor doesn't sense you half of the time.