BY GOJO

Touch-free, trouble-free dispensing Provides up to 30,000 uses from 3 C-size alkaline batteries (included). Fully ADA compliant. UL/CE registered. Automatically dispenses the perfect amount of foam soap in 1 shot. Holds a mild, biodegradable foam soap certified by Green Seal(R) and EcoLogo to meet their joint standard for hand cleaners and hand soaps. Sanitary-sealed collapsible 1200 mL refill bottle snaps securely into place and keeps germs out. GOJO(R) TFX(TM) Touch-Free Dispenser, Dove Gray is one of many Soap & Sanitizer Dispensers available through Office Depot. Made by GOJO. see more...

Awa T.
I've seen this everywhere dispensing soap and hand sanitizer. I've read other reviews saying they get faulty easily but I haven't really had that problem with these yet. I wish the had a larger capacity so they wouldn't get empty all that often...
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I love the idea of these mainly because I am a major germophobe but it seems like every time they have them in a store they don't always work as good like the sensor doesn't sense you half of the time.
Christina N.
Union City, NJ
I see these in the bathrooms and they help with increasing the germ free environment, but it can be pretty faulty.
Esther F.
I really wished my job kept up with this, because the dispenser works well!!! I never had an issue with it