Personal CareGojo
Purell TFX Touch Free Dispenser

GOJO Purell TFX Touch Free Dispenser

by Gojo

This touch-free soap dispensing system automatically dispensing the right amount of soapa€"with nothing for the user to touch. The ADA compliant dispenser holds 1,200 ml of PURELLA foam or gel. Plus, as a way to increase efficiency in the work place, the dispenser comes with a convenient skylight with an extra-large site window so you know exactly when it needs refilling. Mounts to the wall or on the GOJO PURELL Sanitizing Station (GOJ-2421-DS), sold separately. 30,000 users from three standard C-size alkaline batteries (included). Dispenser Type: N/A; Material(s): Plastic; Holds: GOJ5392-02 Foam Sanitizer Refill, GOJ5456-04 Gel Sanitizer Refill; Mounting: Wall, GOJ2421-DS Sanitizing Station (sold separately).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GOJO Purell TFX Touch Free Dispenser!
Neta G.
Seattle, WA
I will start by saying that convenience is a big factor in hand hygiene. If you put a a hand free anything up, people use it. This is great for hand sanitizer. We have these around my workplace and you constantly hear them going off. I will say that I prefer the gel dispensers over the foam ones. I am not sure if there is a different formula, but the Purell foam often leaves me with a sticky feeling and the gel does not. Either way, get one and help people stay clean during cold and flu season.
Natalia A.
Pennsylvania
Works great ! Love that you don't even have to touch it to get hand sanitizer! The handsanitezers we use at work don't dry out your hands as bad which is a good thing, especially since we use it so often. It has a moisturizer in it, also doesn't smell bad.
Melodie  W.
Woodbury, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this,hand,sanitizing system! we have them all over work, i,work,in,a hospital and it's,so convenient in between hand washing to put your hand under it and be on your way.
Ashley  G.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Who wouldn't want to clean their hands without touching anything afterwards? Great product, I love it. Easy and convenient to use. Keeping the germs away!
Brenda C.
Union City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
This dispenser is great to have in like your basement or some place where you can't wash your hands!
Stephanie W.
York, PA
My daughter's preschool jas one of these at the entrance. We use it when we enter and when we leave. I think we are the ones that use it all up!
Diana P.
This is great! I like that it's an automatic dispenser making it quick and easy to use!
Brenda M.
Tustin, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I've seen these mostly in stores, schools and hospitals it's great! All these places have germs written all over them!
Allison K.
Edwardsville, IL
Very good to have in schools work and hospitals. They are great alternatives to washing your hands
Danielle S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these, they are a great idea anywhere, especially in the hospital/dr office setting to prevent the spread of germs

Looking for your answer?