BY GOJO

This touch-free soap dispensing system automatically dispensing the right amount of soapa€"with nothing for the user to touch. The ADA compliant dispenser holds 1,200 ml of PURELLA foam or gel. Plus, as a way to increase efficiency in the work place, the dispenser comes with a convenient skylight with an extra-large site window so you know exactly when it needs refilling. Mounts to the wall or on the GOJO PURELL Sanitizing Station (GOJ-2421-DS), sold separately. 30,000 users from three standard C-size alkaline batteries (included). Dispenser Type: N/A; Material(s): Plastic; Holds: GOJ5392-02 Foam Sanitizer Refill, GOJ5456-04 Gel Sanitizer Refill; Mounting: Wall, GOJ2421-DS Sanitizing Station (sold separately). see more...

Neta G.
Seattle, WA
I will start by saying that convenience is a big factor in hand hygiene. If you put a a hand free anything up, people use it. This is great for hand sanitizer. We have these around my workplace and you constantly hear them going off. I will say that I prefer the gel dispensers over the foam ones. I am not sure if there is a different formula, but the Purell foam often leaves me with a sticky feeling and the gel does not. Either way, get one and help people stay clean during cold and flu season.
Melodie W.
New Entrprise, PA
Love this,hand,sanitizing system! we have them all over work, i,work,in,a hospital and it's,so convenient in between hand washing to put your hand under it and be on your way.
Ashley G.
Euless, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Who wouldn't want to clean their hands without touching anything afterwards? Great product, I love it. Easy and convenient to use. Keeping the germs away!
Stephanie W.
York, PA
My daughter's preschool jas one of these at the entrance. We use it when we enter and when we leave. I think we are the ones that use it all up!
Erin H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I also love this stuff! I work at a hospital and use it constantly. It isn't sticky and the automatic dispenser makes it better! So convenient!
Dani S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these, they are a great idea anywhere, especially in the hospital/dr office setting to prevent the spread of germs
Lindsey r.
Tellico Plns, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this stuff about 100 times a day when at work and I love it... it doesn't leave your hands sticky and it drys fast
Brenda M.
Santa Ana, CA
I've seen these mostly in stores, schools and hospitals it's great! All these places have germs written all over them!
Brenda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This dispenser is great to have in like your basement or some place where you can't wash your hands!
Allison K.
Morrison, IL
Very good to have in schools work and hospitals. They are great alternatives to washing your hands