GOJO PURELL Sanitizing Hand Wipes - GOJO INDUSTRIES INC uploaded by dunia a.GOJO PURELL Sanitizing Hand Wipes - GOJO INDUSTRIES INC uploaded by dunia a.

BY GOJO

Economical individually wrapped towelettes clean and sanitize. On-the-go amenity for use in food-service healthcare travel and hospitality industries. Made with 62 percent ethyl alcohol the same active ingredient as PURELL Instant Hand Sanitizer. Towel/Wipe Type: Wet Wipes; Application: Hand; Applicable Material: N/A; Material(s): Paper Fiber. see more...

Buy on Kmart
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
I love individual wet wipes i toss them in every bag and lunch box in my house and when i saw this box i knew i had to buy them. But im suprised how horrible these wipes are . All other wipes i buy have a great texture that help clean your hands. But the purell are super wet but dry fast and the horrible texture of the wipe doesn't help. when im done with this box i will go back to buy the Wet Wipe brand or even the Cvs brand which is suprisingly great!!
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purell is a great hand sanitizing brand. I love these little towelettes. The individual wrapping is nice for on the go, and they're easy to open. Great for any occasion from picnics to parties to taking care of little ones.
Wendy C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I used to always carry these in my kids diaper bags and in my purse. They work great for when you need to sanitize you hands and can't wash them. These are perfect and portable!!
Jksandhu K.
Bakersfield, CA
Purell is a good brand for sanitizing. I carry these wipes in my purse all the times, so that i can use it wherever i want. I buy them from Sam's and love the small packaging and effectiveness of these.
Leeanna b.
Somerset, KY
I love this!!! No spill from a bottle! Tobtop it off you also have the exact amount you need for sanitizing your hands in one little packet its perfect!
katelyn w.
Bridgeton, NJ
These are a must have for my diaper bag. I use them for everything. From disinfecting hands to changing tables. I don't go withoutbthem
Jessica G.
Traverse City, MI
I have to have these with me at all time! They are easy to use and disposable! They are great to have and are very handy!
Gina M.
Oxnard, CA
Love purell. With having a seven yr old son and two pets I would go crazy without these wipes