BY GOJO

Thick, rich foam formula stays on your hand. Kills 99.99% of germs on hands, not just in the lab. Patent-pending 70% ethyl alcohol formula is free of fluorinated chemicals. Contains moisturizers to help keep skin hydrated. Meets and exceeds FDA Healthcare Personnel Handwash requirements with just two mLs of product. Four out of five healthcare workers said PURELL Advanced formulations were soothing to their skin. Hand Sanitizers Type: Foam; Color(s): Clear. see more...

• Does this product have a strong alcohol smell?4 Answers
  • They have this at work & I really like it, but I can't seem t...1 Answers
  • No, I haven't noticed it.1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lindsey R.
Lexington, KY
Purell is a great product. We use the foam dispensers at the hospital I work at. The only
Thing is after multiple uses your hands feel like they have a film on them. Over all though it kills germs and that's what matters.
Janeen D.
Bay Shore, NY
Having a Preemie this was a MUST HAVE, but regardless if you have a Preemie or not I recommend all moms to have this on hand. Don't let anyone touch your precious gifts without sanitizing!
Sofia P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
A must have in my home!! When u have a newborn its important to have a pump nearby,because relatives always want to hold or touch the baby and you don't want them coming around with dirty hands to touch your baby. Its a must have,and since its foaming hand sanitizer its fun for the kids so its a reminder for them to sanitize their hands.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
We have these placed all around where I work. One good pump gives you a nice foam that will rub in nicely. Smell very nice, doesn't leave hands too dry. Good price and very good to have during cold & flu season at home or work.
Amanda H.
#purell now makes a pump hand sanitizer that is a foam and my kids love it! My little ones call it magic soap. Picked it up at Walmart and I keep watching to see if it will go on sale. Either way it's a great value
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
Love this! Especially if you have kids! Comes in handy often to keep these around! Especially when people are sick! I keep this product at all times so I highly recommend to everyone! The smell is great also!
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I work in a hospital and we have theses every where now I want to get some for my house it works so great and the foam is pretty cool for the kids to use as well great product would definitely recommend this
Jordan L.
Indianapolis , IN
I love love foaming hand sanitizer! It doesn't replace soap of course! But it is great for in between! With a daughter and a daycare I am always wiping noses and I am always using sanitizer!
amber n.
Riverside , CA
Love love love this stuff I now soap and water are way better but when you need a fast hand wash this is my go to. it's especially good for the little guys when we are on the road
Alicia C.
Waterford, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I think this is great. I know soap and water is always the best option but when they are not available this would come in handy. I wish I would have had this for the nursery.
Amanda P.
NORWALK, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this product have a strong alcohol smell?
Roxann T.
Carey, ID
How does this compare to the regular sanitizer?
Tiffaney V.
No, I haven't noticed it.
Gracie H.
Sandy Springs, GA
They have this at work & I really like it, but I can't seem to find it in stores. Where can I buy it?