GOJO PURELL Instant Hand Sanitizer - GOJO INDUSTRIES INC uploaded by Nikki K.GOJO PURELL Instant Hand Sanitizer - GOJO INDUSTRIES INC uploaded by Kathryn D.

BY GOJO

Acts like a moisturizer, leaving hands feeling soft and refreshed Kills 99.99% of the most common germs that may cause illness. A great supplement to routine hand washing - helps reduce the risk of infections. Use anytime, anyplace, without water or towels. Leaves hands feeling refreshed without a sticky residue. Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested. Non-toxic and dye-free for a natural clean. Purell(R) Instant Hand Sanitizer With Aloe, Pump Bottle, 12 Oz. is one of many Soap & Hand Cleaners available through Office Depot. Made by Purell. see more...

Nina K.
I bought this Instant Hand Sanitizer a few months ago, for my 5 years old daughter and she loves it. It doens't dry her hands, and smells good. She uses it every day,  sometimes, even few times a day. . I will definitely repurchase when she finishes it.
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
Great hand sanitizer. It's always in my and my Hubby car. We often buy different sizes. This brand is more expensive that other hand sanitazer brands but I feel like it is worth it. Smell disappear quickly and doesn't leave a residue on Your hands.
Courtney T.
Evansville, IN
This product it a great product. Being a student in the physical therapy field, I come into contact with many people and germs. This products doesn't dry your hands out even if you use it multiple times a day, and it has a pleasant smell.
Jenn P.
New Haven, CT
This works! It is not drying on my hands and it is at a very affordable price point. I always keep this tucked in my car for when I need a quick disinfect, like after pumping gas or something like that. It works really well. My hands feel clean afterwards and I don't get any bad drying out or anything.
SaraAnn B.
Bowling Green , VA
A quick way to sanitize your hands and not dry them out. It smells pretty good too. It's easy to use and met my expectations. I would say this brand is better than other products. I would purchase it in the future.
daniela s.
Orlando, FL
It is a good antibacterial gel. it does not feel sticky or dry leaves hands. It is easily absorbed. you only need a small amount so that the amount that brings the packaging is sufficient with respect to price
Kathryn M.
Ypsilanti, MI
Having hand sanitizer on deck is great - especially when you are in a germ prone environment. My only problem with this one is the strong smell of alcohol - I hate that! All in all it does it's job and is better than no hand sanitizer, but the smell is very off putting.
Amber R.
Altona, IL
It is a little sticky for a hand sanitizer. When I put it on my kids they always wave their hands around in the air to dry it off since its wet and sticky. But because it doesn't have a strong fragrance I feel like it is safer.
Krojana S.
Jacksonville, FL
As a college student that sits around a mass of what looks and smells like unhygienic teens everyday, this is a must in my life. It does dry out my hands, but I'll take that above the bug that's going around any day.
ari f.
I will give this five star this is super great the smell is great and it leaves your hands soft and smelling great is good just to have one to sanitize your hand and in the schools they always need them.
SaraAnn B.
Bowling Green , VA
Can you get this product in bulk?