BY GOJO

Stay clean even when soap and water are unavailable. Take-anywhere use-anywhere topical antiseptic kills 99.99% of the most common illness-causing germs. Dermatologist-tested residue-free formula leaves hands feeling soft and refreshed. Stock up and save! Hand Sanitizers Type: Liquid; Color(s): Clear; For Use With: N/A; Hand Sanitizer Special Features: Value Pack. see more...

• Is hand sanitizer good for your hands? I am always tempt...3 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this works? I'm worried it will ...2 Answers
  • I was looking to buy some new hand sanitizer for the offi...3 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I love the range in bottle sizes they offer and the smell is much better than other brands!" in 1 review
Destiny T.
Indianapolis , IN
I use this brand at work since I work with a lot of different people and different money. It’s effective at cleaning. Leaves my hand dry though. Affordable. Can be found at any retail store.
Court A.
Fort Edward, NY
So I have a love/hate relationship with hand sanitizer. I love how clean it feels, but I hate how much it dries out my hands. However, this is a MUST if you are in banking, like I am. Money is disgusting and you're really gonna wanna keep your hands clean. We have it right next to Jergens lotion, too, so our hands aren't as dry as the Sahara Desert by the end of the day. JERGENS® Ultra Healing® Extra Dry Skin MoisturizerGOJO PURELL Instant Hand Sanitizer, 8-oz. Pump Bottle
Ashley K.
Ellisville, MS
My favorite!! I keep a bottle on my desk and one in my drawer so I won't run out. Working around others I find it a must to constantly sanitize my hands and this doesn't dry them out as bad and I love the clean scent. This is one of the only brands I trust and my kids even have them in their backpacks.
Tiffany M.
Because I work with the public, this is a staple in my desk. Especially during cold, flu, and rotovirus seasons. I don't want to be sick. So I sanitize, over and over again.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my favorite to go hand sanitizer, easy to use and smells really good, and also very effective keeps your hand clean.I bought it at Dollar store, very cheap but works great.
emma f.
La Fayette, GA
This works great doesn't have a bad smell I ordered it from staples and came in fast works like magic never came damages it works better then a lot of them I've used I am satisfied with this product
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
I work around every type of person you can imagine! I keep a bottle of this at my desk! I always sanitize my hands before and after everything! I don't know if it's really killing 99.99% of the germs like it says it does but I feel like it is!
Jessica C.
Hogansville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I keep a bottle of this with me at work because I work in an office full of people that may not have the best habits and I try to insure the best possible hygiene that I can. My family uses it at home as well. It works well for us!
Dev H.
I always have this around the house and office . I like it. this is a staple part of my day i use it frequently. The smell is what it is but the product doesn't dry out your skin like other sanitizers. and it pumps out a good amount of product. and it not expensive
Berta T.
Oklahoma City , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I work with the public so this sanitizer is a must! I keep this on my desk all year round and it helps me to keep feeling sanitized once someone has used my pen. I use it to even wipe things down with it I can't fine my Lysol wipes.
risa a.
San Diego, CA
Is hand sanitizer good for your hands? I am always tempted to wash my hands afterwards because I don't want it to stay on my hands and dry it out..?
Marissa J.
I was looking to buy some new hand sanitizer for the office but germ-x seems to dry my hands out really bad and I was wondering if this would be a better alternative !
Stephanie H.
Orange, CA
I was wondering how well this works? I'm worried it will dry out my hands and leave me feeling it didn't really sanitize. How powerful is the smell?