BY GOJO

Debra v.
Debra v.
Clean hands really quick and really easy. Good for kids, and for when you are sick. It does kill good bacteria as well as bad bacteria so I'd be careful using it too much, but when you can't get to a sink it works great! It's really cost affective too. Just like $5.
Kendall M.
Kendall M.
W Lafayette, IN
I love how clean my hands feel whenever I put this hand sanitizer on, and I really feel like the smell of the product has improved over the course of its existence. It is a cheap product that is very easy to use, and I would highly recommend it to all of my teaching peers.
Kirsten D.
Kirsten D.
riverside, CA
This caddy kit is awesome. in my office hand sanitizer tends to walk off but now when it does someone always returns it to its spot.
Glorivee B.
Glorivee B.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have one of these bottles everywhere, no kidding! In my car, room, kitchen, and work. Unlike some other hand sanitizer, Purell isn't sticky and leaves my hands feeling refreshed.
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
I love Purell. I have one on every table in my house. I love hand sanitizer. After you touch something it's better to use this than nothing at all.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Hebron, KY
Love these for my desk. Feels like I'm doing something good to stop the spread of germs! Just remember it's still important to wash hands with soap and water!