Gojo PURELL 3639-12 PURELL Instant Hand Sanitizer w/Aloe, 12oz Pump Bottle, 12/Carton

BY GOJO

Topical antiseptic helps you stay clean without soap or water. Kills 99.99% of common, illness-causing germs using alcohol-based formula. Specially formulated with moisturizers to give you soft hands. Stay clean without soap or water! Kills 99.99% of the most common, illness-causing germs. Specially formulated with moisturizers to leave hands soft and refreshed. Alcohol-based formula. see more...

• Does this make your hands dry and cracked?2 Answers
  • Which one have you used. The one I'm using is one I purch...1 Answers
  • I am very picky when it comes to my hand sanitizers. I do...1 Answers
Keia R.
Love this stuff!! I deal with the public and this is great to keep the germs away. Does not make my hands dry at all. Smells like aloe and a hint of rubbing alcohol. Its a little pricey. I usually buy it around back to school time. That's when you can find the great deals.
chelsey w.
Mc Rae, AR
We use this at the hospital I work at! Makes hand sanitation in between patients a breeze! I like to wash in between every few times bc it does build up on your hands!
Olga T.
Great product and great price. We always have I️t in the office at every desk making because we are a people oriented practice and we try to keep hands and desks disinfected. Its always on our shop list
Danielle L.
I've got this on my desk at work and couldn't be more grateful. There's a lot of exchanging between documents and files, money, etc. Between about forty people and before I started using this guy, I used to work a lot about germs and feeling sick. I use this several times a day now and feel much better about cleanliness. It also has a moisturizer ingredient which prevents my hands from drying out which is great! Co workers have these in their cars, we've got them in the conference room... All in all, I'm a fan.
Jaline O.
Bronx, NY
Love this product. I work at a drug treatment center and I usually have to handle the urine and supervise urine. After supervising urine I wash my hand and I still a little grossed out even if I have gloves on so I use this product. I really feel it kill germs . Love it
Morgan S.
I love this product. Working in a hospital, it's a big deal to have great hand hygiene and I can achieve that with this product. It doesn't dry my hands out like other sanitizer products.
Pat C.
Purell hand sanitizer is an excellent product. It is so easy to apply in your hands. Make my hands feels so soft. Perfect to kill germs since you can wash with soap. I use it everyday at my office. Of course I will buy again.
Katrina F.
Tacoma, WA
I am the person that carries this around with them all the time. At a restaurant, I am squirting this into everyone's hands after we are done with the menus. When soap and water aren't an option, I am the one people look to when they need to clean their hands. I use this product daily and believe Purell is the best brand for hand sanitizer. I like the one that includes Aloe, moisturizer, and vitamin E. It is nondrying and has a pleasant scent.
Makes your skin feel fresh and clean. When I'm at work i like to use it a lot because I'm a cashier. It smells so good and doesn't make ny hands to dry.I definitely like this alot.Its also very good for the car incase you eat out often and also if u have kids.
Joanna J.
I carry this purell hand sanitizer every where I go, I love that it does not have a tacky feeling after or its not too runny, it also doesn't burn my eyes after applying a pea size in my hands. It's a must before eating and leaving public places.
Christina W.
Chillicothe, OH
Does this make your hands dry and cracked?
Jennifer S.
I am very picky when it comes to my hand sanitizers. I don't enjoy smelling like alcohol after I use them. Does this have a particular smell? Does it have a tendency of leaving your hands dry? Try to find and sanitizer that will fit my every day needs.
Stephanie S.
Which one have you used. The one I'm using is one I purchased in Walmart it's a smaller one then I usually buy but it's aloe.