Gojo PURELL 3639-12 PURELL Instant Hand Sanitizer w/Aloe, 12oz Pump Bottle, 12/Carton

BY GOJO

Topical antiseptic helps you stay clean without soap or water. Kills 99.99% of common, illness-causing germs using alcohol-based formula. Specially formulated with moisturizers to give you soft hands. Stay clean without soap or water! Kills 99.99% of the most common, illness-causing germs. Specially formulated with moisturizers to leave hands soft and refreshed. Alcohol-based formula. see more...

• Does this make your hands dry and cracked?2 Answers
  • Which one have you used. The one I'm using is one I purchased in ...1 Answers
  • I am very picky when it comes to my hand sanitizers. I don't enjo...1 Answers
Jaline O.
Bronx, NY
Love this product. I work at a drug treatment center and I usually have to handle the urine and supervise urine. After supervising urine I wash my hand and I still a little grossed out even if I have gloves on so I use this product. I really feel it kill germs . Love it
Makes your skin feel fresh and clean. When I'm at work i like to use it a lot because I'm a cashier. It smells so good and doesn't make ny hands to dry.I definitely like this alot.Its also very good for the car incase you eat out often and also if u have kids.
Joanna J.
I carry this purell hand sanitizer every where I go, I love that it does not have a tacky feeling after or its not too runny, it also doesn't burn my eyes after applying a pea size in my hands. It's a must before eating and leaving public places.
Pat C.
Purell hand sanitizer is an excellent product. It is so easy to apply in your hands. Make my hands feels so soft. Perfect to kill germs since you can wash with soap. I use it everyday at my office. Of course I will buy again.
Vibha G.
This is definitely necessary for a backyard bash. Everyone eats with their hands. I bought this at cvs and find it to be incredibly helpful and long lasting. I use this at work and would recommend this to everyone.
natasha h.
Hand sanitizer is must have at all times. I use this often to try and cut down on germs. I make sure my kids use it too. This makes a great alternative until you get to soap and water.
Joanna S.
Mendota, IL
This is great for killing germs for me and the kids! I use this all the time at work too! Working at a doctors office you have to keep sanitized and this isn't so harsh on your hands!
Kayla L.
I use this stuff at work every single day. It's amazing!! This brand is very popular and easy to use when you don't have access to soap and water.
Stephanie S.
I can't live with out Purell currently living the aloe version! They also leave your hand moisturized unlike the original one:)
Llesenia V.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this everyday keeps hands fresh and clean . Smells great and leaves the hands moisturize . Great to have in office.
Christina B.
Chillicothe, OH
Does this make your hands dry and cracked?
Stephanie S.
Which one have you used. The one I'm using is one I purchased in Walmart it's a smaller one then I usually buy but it's aloe.
Jennifer s.
I am very picky when it comes to my hand sanitizers. I don't enjoy smelling like alcohol after I use them. Does this have a particular smell? Does it have a tendency of leaving your hands dry? Try to find and sanitizer that will fit my every day needs.