BY GOJO

C harlotte M.
Auburn Hills, MI
I Don't like to be with out when I am out and about , I don't like germs. I touch things and I don't know who else touched it. I don't like how it dries out my skin. When I get home I'm germs free and I just put lotion on.
Jessica P.
Russellville, AR
These are so convenient to use anywhere. I have one on my key ring, one on my diaper bag, and one on the stroller! So easy to use and with the cap on the purell brand, you don't have to worry about the sanitizer leaking out. I have experienced the cap not closing well with other brands and end up with an empty bottle over time. Very inexpensive! Well worth the price.
Alexis G.
Guilford, CT
I love the portable sanitizers. I have one clipped to my purse and another clipped to the seatbelt in my car. Great for on the go sanitizing when sinks aren't available. I use them with my family before we snack.
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
Although I can't testify about the bowl that they are all sold from, the actual product is a must for anyone with kids! I love the portability of the bottle, as well as the little strap it connects to.
Bethany P.
Laurel, DE
Lobs that I can just strap one of these to a diaper bag, purse, even have one in my car. So portable and you never know when you'll need it
Tiffany K.
I have ocd with hand washing and this comes in handy when I can't find a sink. I always have one hanging on my purse.
Nichole L.
Brockton, MA
Great for on the go. I can strap it to my purse or diaper bag. You need to sanitize A LOT when you have a baby.
Amanda C.
Great for strapping to your purse on the go, the are kind of small though which is the only downside.
Tina E.
Otway, OH
Theses are great to have when you cant wash your hands love that you can strap them to many things
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
I do like this product, it is great and makes travel easy. But dust and other particles stick to it