GOJO NATURAL ORANGE Pumice Hand Cleaner - GOJO INDUSTRIES INC uploaded by Cassandra S.

BY GOJO

The quick and efficient formula of this hand cleaner comes with pumice scrubbing particles to rid hands of a large range of industrial soils medium dirt and grease. Formula also contains baby oils and scrubbing particles. Best of all at the end of cleaning your hands are coated with a fresh citrus scent. An ideal soap for industrial and manufacturing working environments. The large one-gallon pump bottle leaves little mess and provides many washes before it needs refilling. Includes attached GRIPPIT hand and nail brush. Orange Pumice. Baby Oil. Type: Liquid Soap. Color: White. Country of Origin: US. Application/Usage: Hand - cleaning a broad range of industrial soils medium dirt and grease. Recycled: No. Recycled Content: 0%. Post-consumer-waste%: 0%. Assembly Required: No. Fragrance Classification: Citrus. Size: 1 gallon. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Danny F.
Woodbridge, ON
Only kind I buy I’ve been getting my hands greasy for over 20 years and this is the brand I only buy.
Cassandra S.
Gojo is a staple in out household. My hubby is always wrenching on something, and has been teaching our 9 year old how to do oil changes. Gojo gets all the grease off my guys. We buy it at walmart usually, and it is fairly priced.
Robin E.
Matachewan, ON
This stuff is great! My husband is a grease monkey and it cleans his hands so well and has a great sent!
Marissa R.
Lancaster, PA
I love this! It gets everything off, from paint to super glue! It feels very gritty but it helps scrub so much. Also smells great!
Diana F.
Spring, TX
I'm married to an auto tech and this stuff is the only thing that he can use to get all the grime and oil off his skin! Best ever!
Hannah A.
Liberty, KY
My dad works in construction and he swears by this stuff! The smell is great and it works well with removing paint and oil!
Emily C.
Portland, ME
This is the best hand soap for any out door work/ motor work! The best degreaser in the world hands down! And it's smells decent which is even better
Melissa D.
Union City, GA
Oh my gosh!! GoJo is THE BEST degreaser! I used to use this when I worked on cars with my grandfather. It's been around forever. It smells good and gets off hard to remove stains like automotive grease, permanent marker, paint, etc. Just make sure you use some hand lotion afterwards.
Davina S.
Tomball, TX
This will remove pretty much anything from your skin. It's been around forever. My dad used it to remove automotive grease from his skin. It shouldn't be used daily.
Crystal F.
Works really well! Wish it came in other scents though. Not a fan of the orange!
Jessica V.