GOJO NATURAL ORANGE Pumice Hand Cleaner - GOJO INDUSTRIES INC uploaded by Cassandra S.

BY GOJO

The quick and efficient formula of this hand cleaner comes with pumice scrubbing particles to rid hands of a large range of industrial soils medium dirt and grease. Formula also contains baby oils and scrubbing particles. Best of all at the end of cleaning your hands are coated with a fresh citrus scent. An ideal soap for industrial and manufacturing working environments. The large one-gallon pump bottle leaves little mess and provides many washes before it needs refilling. Includes attached GRIPPIT hand and nail brush. Orange Pumice. Baby Oil. Type: Liquid Soap. Color: White. Country of Origin: US. Application/Usage: Hand - cleaning a broad range of industrial soils medium dirt and grease. Recycled: No. Recycled Content: 0%. Post-consumer-waste%: 0%. Assembly Required: No. Fragrance Classification: Citrus. Size: 1 gallon. see more...

megan c.
With the smell of oranges and the grit of wet sand paper this stuff takes the grease off of your hands. This product is a family secret shared with others. My dad used it, I used it and so does my man. Mind you that if your skin is to dry you might have some blacked grease left behind but nothing a long hot shower could't handle.
Cassandra S.
Gojo is a staple in out household. My hubby is always wrenching on something, and has been teaching our 9 year old how to do oil changes. Gojo gets all the grease off my guys. We buy it at walmart usually, and it is fairly priced.
Abby A.
Claymont, DE
All Gojo products are great for getting that set-in grease and dirt off your hands, arms, wherever you get dirty! I used to do some extra-curricular work in an auto-shop between classes and this was the only stuff that would get me cleaned up! Obviously it isn't a girly-girl soap with moisturizing effects so that is the only downfall. But it does have a pleasant smell to it!.
Megan W.
Hardin , KY
Love this stuff! We bought it for my husband and he uses it almost on a daily basis. I use when my hands are feeling dry and not so "pretty"! I get my hands wet just a little and use a little of this stuff a massage it into my hands and rinse it off. I put lotion on afterwards and my hands feel better, look better and feel smooth. 😊
Melissa D.
Union City, GA
Oh my gosh!! GoJo is THE BEST degreaser! I used to use this when I worked on cars with my grandfather. It's been around forever. It smells good and gets off hard to remove stains like automotive grease, permanent marker, paint, etc. Just make sure you use some hand lotion afterwards.
N L.
Port St Lucie, FL
Love Love Love this stuff, my husband works on everyones vehicle and it helps with nasty filthy hands, its instantaneous. The pump on it is perfect because when your hands are disgusting you do not want to twist off the cap on the other GoJo products, the pump works best.
Kimberly H.
Shawnee, OK
My husband works a job where he gets absolutely filthy. I always have gojo on hand and he cleans up easily and fully. I use go jo on tough stains on my laundry mostly his uniforms and also cleas them up with out damaging the uniforms all gojo products are excellant
Kim S.
This soap works so well on dirty greasy oily hands!! When we work on motors and get filthy this is the only thing that can clean our hands. And the pump dispenser makes it a lot easier to dispense when our hands are covered in filth.
Lindsay S.
Hobe Sound, FL
This is a great product I often see it at auto mechanic shops as they use it to get the oil off their hands. It really does get anything off of your hands/skin it is great
Davina S.
Tomball, TX
This will remove pretty much anything from your skin. It's been around forever. My dad used it to remove automotive grease from his skin. It shouldn't be used daily.
Jessica V.