GOJO NATURAL ORANGE Pumice Hand Cleaner - GOJO INDUSTRIES INC uploaded by Cassandra S.

BY GOJO

The quick and efficient formula of this hand cleaner comes with pumice scrubbing particles to rid hands of a large range of industrial soils medium dirt and grease. Formula also contains baby oils and scrubbing particles. Best of all at the end of cleaning your hands are coated with a fresh citrus scent. An ideal soap for industrial and manufacturing working environments. The large one-gallon pump bottle leaves little mess and provides many washes before it needs refilling. Includes attached GRIPPIT hand and nail brush. Orange Pumice. Baby Oil. Type: Liquid Soap. Color: White. Country of Origin: US. Application/Usage: Hand - cleaning a broad range of industrial soils medium dirt and grease. Recycled: No. Recycled Content: 0%. Post-consumer-waste%: 0%. Assembly Required: No. Fragrance Classification: Citrus. Size: 1 gallon. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Gojo is a staple in out household. My hubby is always wrenching on something, and has been teaching our 9 year old how to do oil changes. Gojo gets all the grease off my guys. We buy it at walmart usually, and it is fairly priced.
Danny F.
Danny F.
Woodbridge, ON
Only kind I buy I’ve been getting my hands greasy for over 20 years and this is the brand I only buy.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
York
My husband used to do a lot of side work on cars, this was always his go-to for hand washing when he came home all greasy! A great bonus is the awesome fresh orange sent!
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
London, KY
Being a girl in mechanics it seems impossible to get off all the black off my hands. NOT WITH THIS! It leaves my hands smelling great and STAIN FREE!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Union City, GA
Oh my gosh!! GoJo is THE BEST degreaser! I used to use this when I worked on cars with my grandfather. It's been around forever. It smells good and gets off hard to remove stains like automotive grease, permanent marker, paint, etc. Just make sure you use some hand lotion afterwards.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Shawnee, OK
My husband works a job where he gets absolutely filthy. I always have gojo on hand and he cleans up easily and fully. I use go jo on tough stains on my laundry mostly his uniforms and also cleas them up with out damaging the uniforms all gojo products are excellant
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Liberty, KY
My dad works in construction and he swears by this stuff! The smell is great and it works well with removing paint and oil!
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Hobe Sound, FL
This is a great product I often see it at auto mechanic shops as they use it to get the oil off their hands. It really does get anything off of your hands/skin it is great
Steph B.
Steph B.
Some of the best stuff to use when you're cleaning car grease or aggressive grease in a flash. The smell is also delightful and not overpowering.
Grace M.
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
This is great for when my husband has been working on cars! Cuts right through the oil and gunk!
Jessica V.