GOJO NATURAL ORANGE Pumice Hand Cleaner - GOJO INDUSTRIES INC uploaded by Cassandra S.

BY GOJO

The quick and efficient formula of this hand cleaner comes with pumice scrubbing particles to rid hands of a large range of industrial soils medium dirt and grease. Formula also contains baby oils and scrubbing particles. Best of all at the end of cleaning your hands are coated with a fresh citrus scent. An ideal soap for industrial and manufacturing working environments. The large one-gallon pump bottle leaves little mess and provides many washes before it needs refilling. Includes attached GRIPPIT hand and nail brush. Orange Pumice. Baby Oil. Type: Liquid Soap. Color: White. Country of Origin: US. Application/Usage: Hand - cleaning a broad range of industrial soils medium dirt and grease. Recycled: No. Recycled Content: 0%. Post-consumer-waste%: 0%. Assembly Required: No. Fragrance Classification: Citrus. Size: 1 gallon. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Cassandra S.
Gojo is a staple in out household. My hubby is always wrenching on something, and has been teaching our 9 year old how to do oil changes. Gojo gets all the grease off my guys. We buy it at walmart usually, and it is fairly priced.
Danny F.
Woodbridge, ON
Only kind I buy I’ve been getting my hands greasy for over 20 years and this is the brand I only buy.
Kati H.
Phoenix, NY
I love getting this for Christmas gifts because it really seems to work at getting greases out of anything
Davina S.
Tomball, TX
This will remove pretty much anything from your skin. It's been around forever. My dad used it to remove automotive grease from his skin. It shouldn't be used daily.
Kim S.
This soap works so well on dirty greasy oily hands!! When we work on motors and get filthy this is the only thing that can clean our hands. And the pump dispenser makes it a lot easier to dispense when our hands are covered in filth.
Misty M.
Madera, CA
Great price for all that you get. Hubby uses it for working outside. Cars, oil, yard work (tree sap)
Jennifer W.
Brighton, TN
My husband loves this stuff. It works great on all kinds of stains. And it doesn't smell that bad either :-)
Megan W.
Hardin, KY
Love this stuff! We bought it for my husband and he uses it almost on a daily basis. I use when my hands are feeling dry and not so "pretty"! I get my hands wet just a little and use a little of this stuff a massage it into my hands and rinse it off. I put lotion on afterwards and my hands feel better, look better and feel smooth. 😊
Jen S.
Hillsboro, Or
We always have this on hand in our laundry room. It works great to get tough stands off of hard working hands.
N L.
Port St Lucie, FL
Love Love Love this stuff, my husband works on everyones vehicle and it helps with nasty filthy hands, its instantaneous. The pump on it is perfect because when your hands are disgusting you do not want to twist off the cap on the other GoJo products, the pump works best.
Jessica V.