GOJO Luxury Foam Hand Wash, Cranberry Liquid

by Gojo

Provides rich, thick lather for a luxurious hand washing experience. Gentle on skin. 1500 dispenses per refill. Less chance for system to be out of soap. Reduced labor cost. Latch release makes it easy to load and unload refill. An audible click signals proper installation. Sanitary-sealed refill and new pump with each refill. Triclosan Free. Non-antibacterial. Use with CX™ or CXi™ dispensers GOJ 8500-01, GOJ 8530-01 or GOJ 8520-01 (sold separately).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GOJO Luxury Foam Hand Wash, Cranberry Liquid!
Angela C.
Texas
I'm excited to share my latest experience with a knowledgeable hacker I've been in contact with. My distant friend helped me while trying to improve my credit rating to buy My Saloon location. My credit was so low (483) and I had about 5 different credit cards that had been charged in the last two months. I needed to remove the accounts from my credit report, but the problem was that they are the oldest cards on my report. I contacted ROOTKITS CREDIT SPECIALIST to help me rebuild my credit, remove negatives and increase my score; they also helped me clear some of the debt on my account. They did exactly that for me in less than 8 days and I just bought a house after that. Here are the contact details: ROOTKITSCREDITSPECIALIST @ GMAIL . COM or (8155248116).
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I tried this at a friends house and didn't see anything to spectacular about it. I mean it worked good but it wasn't anything better then I could of got anywhere else.

Looking for your answer?