BY GOJO

Original GOJO creme formula contains lanolin and soothing emollients. Removes heavy grease, tar and oil. Can be used with or without water - rinse off or wipe clean with a towel. Contains no harsh solvents.

Buy on Walmart
Michelle W.
Windsor Locks, CT
Great stuff, my dad, and grandpa always used it when they worked on cars, the stuff would remove all the oil and grease from their hands. It's orange smell is one of my favorite memories of their work areas.
Samantha B.
I love this stuff!
My brother is a mechanic and he uses this and man let me tell you his hands come out clean and smelling good . Recommend it and worth its price for sure
Danelle C.
Spokane, WA
My husband is a mechanic and he swears by this product! Has been a staple in our household for many years! Highly recommend it to anyone looking for a way to clean hands that get dirty daily!
Sophie H.
Works great. My dad, uncles, and grandpa use it for farming and various things they do around the farm. I even use it after I paint or help around. It smells good too
Angela H.
Pasco, WA
This works great. My dad woks with tools a lot meaning lots of oil on his hand all the time and he loves this because it takes off all the oil and it make my dads hard workers hands soft and moisturized.
Josephine R.
This stuff is so good. I work on cars every now and then with my father and it helps get my hands really clean. It's the only one my father and I use.
Shannon C.
Greenville, MI
This soap works wonderfully! I used to have a job where my hands would get really dirty and this stuff took everything right off. It's all we used.
Maggie V.
Sebring, FL
My husband uses this religiously and works like a gem. Definitely recommended for mechanics! Keeps him from using my expensive hand soaps!
Sara E.
Rogersville, TN
Love this stuff! I can use it and my husband uses it. Takes literally everything off your hands. Worth every penny you spend for it!
Lynn B.
Green Mtn Fls, CO
We keep a huge tub of this in our house at all times. Gently exfoliates dirt, grease, and grime from hands, and often times arms.