BY GOJO

Convenient easy-to-install wall mount dispenser. Puts 1200 Count PURELL Sanitizing Wipes where you need them. Wall-mountable hand sanitizer wipe dispenser. Depth: 11. Width: 13.30 Height: 10.8. Material: Plastic. Hold: 1200 Wipes. Color: White. see more...

Buy on Wayfair
Lacey J.
Union Beach, NJ
I see and use these mainly at the grocery store or at places like Walmart or target. I like the idea of them being around, especially during cold a flu seasons! A couple quick swipes on the handles and you're good to go!!
Anna N.
I see this a lot in stores but also few doctor places. Is very good to have that so we can clean the cart that we using in the stores
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
This is great if you have an in home daycare program. Keeps yourself as well your kids and parents safe from germs. Plus this wall amount makes them quickly accessible
Mayra A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I tried a sample of this product and i loved it. I also love their hand sanitizers i always carry one in my purse.