Gojo GOJ213708 NXT Instant Hand Sanitizer, With Aloe, 1000ml Refill uploaded by Noemi A.

BY GOJO

Kills 99.99 percent of most common germs that may cause illness. Works in as little as 15 seconds. No water or towels needed. Contains aloe and specially formulated with moisturizers that leave hands feeling soft and refreshed without stickiness or residue. Hand Sanitizers Type: Liquid; Color(s): Clear; For Use With: PURELL NXT DISPENSER (GOJ-2120-06) sold separately; Hand Sanitizer Special Features: N/A. see more...

• How good is this???do you recommend??where can I purchase??is it ...25 Answers
  • Algu√©m me fala pra isso serve? 3 Answers
  • What are its contents?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I freaking love this stuff. I'm a slight germophobe and consistently find the need to clean my hands quickly. Now when I wash my hands consistently and/or Place hand sanitizer on my hands they seem to get dry. Well I'm not going to say seem to get they really do get dry. Now I don't have any problems in placing lotion on my hands but why not have the luxury of having that same Moisturizer in your hand sanitizer. This sanitizer with the aloe oil has kept my hands not only clean but soft and moisturize. #purell #skincare #infulenster #iamcorbi #beauty @influesnter #actress #talent #youtuber #youtube
Teresa D.
Browns Mills, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a product that is for everyone. Whether at home in the car at work anywhere it is something that I always have. Mind you I don't work but I always have it with everywhere. Its safe for everyone. Never need to worry about finding a bathroom to wash kids up while they make a mess in the car and there's nothing to throw out like with wipes so stock up dollar store has 3 packs but you can find it everywhere in different sizes and scents
Lindsey S.
Cocoa , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this hand sanitizer since before i can even remember. It always comes in handy and I actually love the smell even though most people don't. I really feel like my hands are germ free after using this. I highly recommend having a little one of these in your purse .
Noemi A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product. Ive got the smallest version and i loved it. The smell is amazing and the container is soo cute and small. I like how i feel my hands slightly wet after every use and then the freshness of it.
Marjani A.
I always keep some kind of sanitizer on hand with me , these are so perfect for someone who does a lot of running about town . Touching random door knobs and shaking people's hands is not as intimidating when you know you have sanitizer in your bag
Taylor M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like any hand sanitizer, it is drying because of the germ killing. With that said, this is one of the least I have used due to the aloe. It's easy to use and is great for getting those germs when you don't have too much time on your hands (pun).
Anika H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. It's hand sanitizer with aloe which is even better for your hands, it'll make it smoother. It's super to use & it's very affordable. You can get it at any drugstore. I'm pretty satisfied with this product.
Lila H.
Modesto, CA
This hand sanitizer works really great when you have kids around for everything ! If you go Ina walk to a park have a picnic you could just pull some out and bam! Clean germ free hands ! This is always a great product to keep clean
Cierra F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great! Definitely kills all the germsūüė∑ I bought mine at Sams Club. It's the best of the best among other products. SUPER effective like I said it kills most germs! Definitely recommend this to everyone!!!!
Silvia P.
Niles, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hand sanitizer is an absolute must during cold season! I love this version with aloe because it doesn't feel as drying as the original kind. I keep one at my desk and one in my purse! The smell is also very pleasant!
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this???do you recommend??where can I purchase??is it worth it??
Kristy C.
Cullman, AL
Does it smell like hospital sanitizer?
Kristy C.
Cullman, AL
Does this have good scent ?
Nazish N.
Oldham , United Kingdom
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this have a good scent? Or does it last you long?
Manisha K.