Gojo 315-3659-12 Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer

by Gojo Industries

In as little as 15 seconds, PURELL Instant Hand Sanitizer kills 99-99% of most common germs that may cause illness- Kills 99-99% of most common germs that may cause illness - Works in as little as 15 seconds - No water or towels needed - Specially...

How often do you use this?
Start your review of Gojo 315-3659-12 Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer!
Renton, WA
Must have fall essentials when everyone is catching a cold gotta keep the germs away with this stuff and the aloe Vera one is even better so you don’t dry your hands out in the process.
Middle Vlg, NY
Gojo 315-3659-12 Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Peter C.
Superb! I love the big containers and the small pocket size one. Not a surprise if you see one of these on someone's backpack or on their keychain in NYC. Best to protect yourself when touchy randomness. I only had the non scented ones. Don't think I would budge over to the scented ones
We have about 5 dozen of these bottles floating around our office, on nearly every desk, and in all of the common areas, kitchen, front desk, conference rooms, etc. We are never without sanitizization! This is a great product that is somewhat drying, but not any more than other sanitizers.
Ann Arbor, MI
Hand sanitize is great but I often times finding myself wanting to wash my hands afterwards because they feel sticky and gross. This doesn't have any special scent other than alcohol. It kills the germs but it doesn't moisturize your hands or leave them feeling clean.
Morgantown, WV
We always have Purell on hand. We have a child at home and I also use that at work, especially during cold and flu season. It is effective and very affordable. You can find this in any store.
This sure comes in handy, especially this time of year. Kids are now back in school sharing germs with all, not to mention cold a& flu season is just around the corner. Always carry one with me in my purse
Athens, GA
This works great! It cleans your hands easily, and it's great to have on the go in your car, bookbag, etc. There is no strong scent which could be great for people with sensitivities.
Saint Louis, MO
This is an awesome product, it has a slightly funky smell but it isn't a bad funky. I personally prefer the hand sanitizers from Bath & Body Works, but that's just a personal preference.
Kennesaw, GA
Easy and convenient! If you're no where near a sink or unable to wash your hands, this stuff is great. I usually keep the mini/travel sized bottle with me.
Fairfax, VA
Love Hand Santizer, and this is the best smelling one. They sell twin packs of these at target for a great price. It's super useful around dorm rooms.