BY GOJANE

• I've never heard of this brand before what all do they se...4 Answers
  • I have browsed Go Jane and saw some cute and trendy items...2 Answers
  • I've heard a lot about this site. Are the clothes worth t...2 Answers
GoJane
  • "go jane has really cute clothes but seeing as though they buy their clothes from common companies that other online places buy theirs from, its very hard to not look like the rest of the girls in your town. " in 5 reviews
Amanda D.
Nashville, TN
Just my favorite store of all time! I looooove this store! Price, quality and style! It is so my style! I got married in a Gojane dress and shoes and I paid under 30$ for both together! I love it so much!
🦄💗Liz M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Really cute clothing. Also pretty reasonable price wise for the most part. Just have to wait for when they have the sales.
Freya C.
NEVER ORDER FROM THIS SITE THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY NEVER CHANGE AN ORDER EVEN IF ITS PLACED 5 MINUTES AGO!!! THEY HAVE TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND REALLY SHOULD GO OUT OF BUSINESS!!! YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR SO IF YOU ARE AN HONEST MISTAKE THEY WILL NOT CARE JUST TAKE YOU MONEY AND RUN!!! THEY DO NOT CARE IF YOU ARE HAPPY !!!!
Alexa M.
Doral, FL
Don't usually shop their clothes, but their shoes are awesome! You can find some really nice pairs at sweet prices. You should try it, for sure.
Chardae J.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
My Closet is full of GoJane. These gals have amazing taste and affordable clothing. I have never had a problem with the quality of their clothes or the exchange process. They seem to value their customers. I have been shopping when them for about five years.
amanda a.
Great selection of clothing. Very cute shoes too. The prices are pretty affordable as well
Brooke S.
Good selection... I find most of the clothing is a little too alternative for me but i do adore their shoes! Very affordable.
Cassaundra T.
Massillon, OH
Their clothes look really cute but, unfortunately, they don't offer plus sizes. I like the cutes and the look a lot, though.
Jenn T.
Ottawa, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 4
One of my favorites! Trendy clothes at an affordable price. I don't often buy, but when I do, I'm never disappointed!
p p.
Go Jane is worthy of a zero (o) not even a 1*. The 1* is for the unprofessionalism of this seller to process orders. This site needs to go. It doesn't publish accurate brand/label descriptions. It's footwears' aren't always a true reflection of their made up size charts. Give customers accurate details, it's their right to decide.
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
Which is your fav to buy from gojane ?...shoes or clothes or both?
Amanda E.
South Gate, CA
For Loyal customers when or if you look for promo codes do you usually find them? or are they just not a very promo code using site?
FashionDues đź’–.
Staten Island, Ny
Would you rather shop at goo Jane or steve madden
Michelle E.
Los Angeles, CA
Do they have good deals?
lacey m.
Caldwell, ID
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I've never heard of this brand before what all do they sell and where can I buy?