BY GOJANE

• I've never heard of this brand before what all do they se...4 Answers
  • I have browsed Go Jane and saw some cute and trendy items...2 Answers
  • I've heard a lot about this site. Are the clothes worth t...2 Answers
GoJane
  • "go jane has really cute clothes but seeing as though they buy their clothes from common companies that other online places buy theirs from, its very hard to not look like the rest of the girls in your town. " in 5 reviews
Julie D.
Santa Monica
Don't post pics and call items "white" and send me an Ivory shirt and tell me its my problem. White is void of color, ivory is a pale shade of YELLOW - 2 different colors. Simply describe your items accurately, but they refuse to handle the problem. Horrible customer service and cheap clothing. GoJane has gone waaaay downhill sending  damaged clothing, cheap fabric, irregular and wrong sizing, items do not match pic or description or pictures. "Customer Service" refuses to help and gives you a runaround.
Freya C.
NEVER ORDER FROM THIS SITE THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY NEVER CHANGE AN ORDER EVEN IF ITS PLACED 5 MINUTES AGO!!! THEY HAVE TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND REALLY SHOULD GO OUT OF BUSINESS!!! YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR SO IF YOU ARE AN HONEST MISTAKE THEY WILL NOT CARE JUST TAKE YOU MONEY AND RUN!!! THEY DO NOT CARE IF YOU ARE HAPPY !!!!
melissa b.
I have never bought anything from this GoJane but they do have some cute stuff. They have pretty cheap prices. This would be a good place to buy gifts for the holidays.
Alisha D.
Missouri City, TX
I ordered 7 pairs of shoes from gojane and 4 need to be returned since they did not fit since I got them in my true size (some were too big or too small). I spoke to their customer service rep and they told me I could not drop off the shoes since they are not licensed to have customers or pay for my returned shipping. The cost of shipping back the shoes would come out to be the amount of buying 2 other pairs of shoes I would never see or wear ever. It's not worth purchasing here. May be cheap but at the end it may cost you more since they can't pay for return shipping and they are a so call big online retail store. They should be more understanding.
Sandra L.
Great quality and great prices. I've ordered plenty of clothes and shoes from this website and have never had a problem.

Love it!
Katelyn N.
timberlea
I bought boots from there and within a month they fell apart, I will not be purchasing from this site again. Terrible quality!!
p p.
Go Jane is worthy of a zero (o) not even a 1*. The 1* is for the unprofessionalism of this seller to process orders. This site needs to go. It doesn't publish accurate brand/label descriptions. It's footwears' aren't always a true reflection of their made up size charts. Give customers accurate details, it's their right to decide.
Brittany Z.
Wallingford, CT
I am not sure why I see reviews saying that this site is inexpensive. It used to be. Now it's just all disgusting and trashy clothing that is overpriced!
Jazmin S.
Providence, RI
I been waiting for more package for about 3 weeks now I live in Rhode Island .... I've ordered this package for my mothers birthday and they still haven't sent me a confirmation number or anything and I am beyond pissed because my mother will not be able to open her gift on time and won't be able to wear something new on her birthday I will never order from here again I am beyond pissed
I have purchased from GOJANE before and my order was shipped later than expected, a 2-week “delay.” I am based in the United States, and here recently my sister decided to use the company again to purchase two pair of shoes for my birthday. The shoes needed verification because we live in two separate homes. The checkout process was not user friendly and after verification another hold was placed on the account. An email was sent out for verification to my sister for “additional verification.” When calling in she verified her address, name, my name, my address, her 3-digit CSV code, and her last four of the card number. GoJane then went to take the verification a step further by placing an authorization hold on her card. My sister was at work like most Americans so she had to call back to speak with a different agent and repeat the process. She had to then advise the exact amount that was placed on hold on her card. I’m sorry, is GOJANE a hotel placing authorization holds or the Credit Bureau requesting all this information? This then made sense they put her on a time limit to verify all of this because if not advised she would receive a “delay on shipping”. The order was expedited and the cost was an additional “$17.00.” How extreme is that? Of course, put the customer through this "extreme verification process" so you can attempt to ship a day later. Now the order is processed and I must be at home to sign for special verification to get my birthday shoes. I work and it’s your normal 9-5 so I will not be there. The next step is to use my gas and pick it up from the postal office. GOJANE that again will be closed when I get off. Therefore, this is not customer friendly at all and the delivery process is horrible for anyone in the United States. How can you expect to expand as a company GOJANE? I wrote this to advise that if you do not respond on their time it will be a “delay in shipping” if you get free ground shipping it will be a " delay in shipping" if you get a gift for someone who works it will be a "delay in shipping".
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
Which is your fav to buy from gojane ?...shoes or clothes or both?
Amanda E.
South Gate, CA
For Loyal customers when or if you look for promo codes do you usually find them? or are they just not a very promo code using site?
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Would you rather shop at goo Jane or steve madden
Michelle E.
Los Angeles, CA
Do they have good deals?
lacey m.
Caldwell, ID
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I've never heard of this brand before what all do they sell and where can I buy?