BY GOJANE

• I've never heard of this brand before what all do they se...4 Answers
  • I have browsed Go Jane and saw some cute and trendy items...2 Answers
  • I've heard a lot about this site. Are the clothes worth t...2 Answers
GoJane
  • "go jane has really cute clothes but seeing as though they buy their clothes from common companies that other online places buy theirs from, its very hard to not look like the rest of the girls in your town. " in 5 reviews
Deandrea H.
Diberville, MS
It has some great deals on the website! The items on the website are really cute! I really just love to shop online because they have more options online than they do in stores!
Maricela M.
Doral, FL
Shoes?? Gojane.com is the place. Fast Shipping. Got ofhers
el mejor lugar para comprar zapatos.... Envio rapido y buenas ofertas
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
I like GoJane.com a lot. They have styles that you wouldn't normally find in brand named stores. The only thing you have to watch out for is quality of materials and sizing. Other than that, I suggest the shoe section because they have the cutest sandals for the best prices!
Deja G.
Cudahy, WI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love GoJane they always have whats in style, the shipping is quick and easy, I order all the time. They have really good quality clothing, I have never had a problem with the company with my clothing. As for pricing in my opinion they are very affordable and most often they have many many sales, and discounts and I catch them all witch is a plus. Just sign up for their emails.
Sierra D.
Saukville, WI
Very affordable...yet stylish. I'm always going on this site for in style items. definitely would recommend this site if your on a budget!
Mony N.
Richmond, VA
Hands down my go-to site for picking up the latest fashion hits on a budget! I've been ordering from this site for YEARS and I've never had a problem. They have sales frequently and I always look up promo codes to double up. Quality, brand names!
Brianne R.
Fun accessories that tend to be a little more unique that often tend to look better quality than Forever 21. Really cute shoes can be found here, particularly for spring and summer.
Becca O.
Lower Sackville , NS
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Honestly my favourite spot for shoe shopping! I find their shoes actually true to size and their quality to be really good I don't wear the clothes because I find everything to be really geared towards "club wear" and that's not really my style but I'll buy a cute pair of heels for $13 ANYDAY on Gojane.com!!! Also, cutest tennis sneakers and super unique pieces on there too :) something for everyone's feet!
Ashley M.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I have been shopping from GoJane for years! Stumbled upon it one day and have been hooked since! They have continuous variety of clearance items and I can spend less and get more!
Monique A.
I love gojane!! i always by shoes from them. i love when they have Dollar shipping and % off!!! my go to shoe store!!
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
Which is your fav to buy from gojane ?...shoes or clothes or both?
Amanda E.
South Gate, CA
For Loyal customers when or if you look for promo codes do you usually find them? or are they just not a very promo code using site?
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Would you rather shop at goo Jane or steve madden
Michelle E.
Los Angeles, CA
Do they have good deals?
lacey m.
Caldwell, ID
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I've never heard of this brand before what all do they sell and where can I buy?