BY GOJANE

• I've never heard of this brand before what all do they se...4 Answers
  • I have browsed Go Jane and saw some cute and trendy items...2 Answers
  • I've heard a lot about this site. Are the clothes worth t...2 Answers
GoJane
  • "go jane has really cute clothes but seeing as though they buy their clothes from common companies that other online places buy theirs from, its very hard to not look like the rest of the girls in your town. " in 5 reviews
Kayla R.
GoJane is one of my go to websites when I'm looking for affordable items. Shipping is fast and the quality of the clothing is excellent. Everything that I've ordered was true to size.
Marie D.
I have bought shoes from here and have always really loved them. They have cute styles that they change up with the seasons so I can get a lot of different styles and types of shoes. I may even get my wedding shoes from here because they are so affordable!
Chardae J.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
My Closet is full of GoJane. These gals have amazing taste and affordable clothing. I have never had a problem with the quality of their clothes or the exchange process. They seem to value their customers. I have been shopping when them for about five years.
Lena M.
Topeka, KS
This website has definitely changed since I began using it about seven years ago. They are way more on trend and have such great prices. They always have so many shoes that I want.
Capri S.
Lithonia, GA
Love this place. Boots don't last long AT ALL, but it will get you through a season. I like to change it up anyway so for boots less than $20 with free shipping I do not mind at all.
Maricela M.
Doral, FL
Best place to buy trends. I love the shoes of this store.
El mejor lugar para comprar moda. me encantan los zapatos de esta tienda. Tienen muchos accesorios. Los trajes de baño son increibles. Y me encanta que vendan cosmeticos, Me encanntaaa.
Ashley M.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I have been shopping from GoJane for years! Stumbled upon it one day and have been hooked since! They have continuous variety of clearance items and I can spend less and get more!
p p.
Go Jane is worthy of a zero (o) not even a 1*. The 1* is for the unprofessionalism of this seller to process orders. This site needs to go. It doesn't publish accurate brand/label descriptions. It's footwears' aren't always a true reflection of their made up size charts. Give customers accurate details, it's their right to decide.
Brianne R.
Fun accessories that tend to be a little more unique that often tend to look better quality than Forever 21. Really cute shoes can be found here, particularly for spring and summer.
Bianca B.
They have cute items, always can catch a deal or a sell but sometimes the shipping and customer service are lack luster to say the least, not enough to make me pass up a deal but enough for me not to spend my money without getting a deal.
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
Which is your fav to buy from gojane ?...shoes or clothes or both?
Amanda E.
South Gate, CA
For Loyal customers when or if you look for promo codes do you usually find them? or are they just not a very promo code using site?
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Would you rather shop at goo Jane or steve madden
Michelle E.
Los Angeles, CA
Do they have good deals?
lacey m.
Caldwell, ID
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I've never heard of this brand before what all do they sell and where can I buy?