BY GOJANE

• I've never heard of this brand before what all do they sell and w...4 Answers
  • I have browsed Go Jane and saw some cute and trendy items. The pr...1 Answers
  • I've heard a lot about this site. Are the clothes worth the money?2 Answers
GoJane
  • "go jane has really cute clothes but seeing as though they buy their clothes from common companies that other online places buy theirs from, its very hard to not look like the rest of the girls in your town. " in 5 reviews
Natalie A.
I've only ever bought sandals from here, and they ran a bit small so I had to give them away (couldn't return them; they were final sale). They were a bit hard and uncomfortable to wear, so they aren't super high quality, either. If you do buy shoes from this site, go a half-size up just in case because they tend to run a little smaller than average. They have really stylish clothing and shoes, always on par with the latest trends, but I can't comment on the quality of the clothes having not tried any.
Je'Kia W.
Seriously I'm in love with Go Jane. There's always a sell going on, the clothes are always on trend and super affordable. I also love a good accessory and they have the cutest shades and jewelry handbag everything. It's kinda difficult to see the material online though somethings are see through once you get them but they're ways to rock it and still look classy
Mony N.
Richmond, VA
Hands down my go-to site for picking up the latest fashion hits on a budget! I've been ordering from this site for YEARS and I've never had a problem. They have sales frequently and I always look up promo codes to double up. Quality, brand names!
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
this brand kinda reminds me of fashion nova or fashion q. similar products. I will say their variety doesn't pair up to something you would get a forever 21, pretty, but less expensive.
Kayla R.
GoJane is one of my go to websites when I'm looking for affordable items. Shipping is fast and the quality of the clothing is excellent. Everything that I've ordered was true to size.
Brianne R.
Fun accessories that tend to be a little more unique that often tend to look better quality than Forever 21. Really cute shoes can be found here, particularly for spring and summer.
Xai X.
Great style and great prices. Quality is amazing as well. They have an amazing customer service as well! Absolutely love gojane! ❤️
LoveTheGlam A.
Everything on gojane is true to size, affordable and fits me nice!! When ever i want a quick grab i go in gojane.
Julie D.
Santa Monica
Don't post pics and call items "white" and send me an Ivory shirt and tell me its my problem. White is void of color, ivory is a pale shade of YELLOW - 2 different colors. Simply describe your items accurately, but they refuse to handle the problem. Horrible customer service and cheap clothing. GoJane has gone waaaay downhill sending  damaged clothing, cheap fabric, irregular and wrong sizing, items do not match pic or description or pictures. "Customer Service" refuses to help and gives you a runaround.
I have purchased from GOJANE before and my order was shipped later than expected, a 2-week “delay.” I am based in the United States, and here recently my sister decided to use the company again to purchase two pair of shoes for my birthday. The shoes needed verification because we live in two separate homes. The checkout process was not user friendly and after verification another hold was placed on the account. An email was sent out for verification to my sister for “additional verification.” When calling in she verified her address, name, my name, my address, her 3-digit CSV code, and her last four of the card number. GoJane then went to take the verification a step further by placing an authorization hold on her card. My sister was at work like most Americans so she had to call back to speak with a different agent and repeat the process. She had to then advise the exact amount that was placed on hold on her card. I’m sorry, is GOJANE a hotel placing authorization holds or the Credit Bureau requesting all this information? This then made sense they put her on a time limit to verify all of this because if not advised she would receive a “delay on shipping”. The order was expedited and the cost was an additional “$17.00.” How extreme is that? Of course, put the customer through this "extreme verification process" so you can attempt to ship a day later. Now the order is processed and I must be at home to sign for special verification to get my birthday shoes. I work and it’s your normal 9-5 so I will not be there. The next step is to use my gas and pick it up from the postal office. GOJANE that again will be closed when I get off. Therefore, this is not customer friendly at all and the delivery process is horrible for anyone in the United States. How can you expect to expand as a company GOJANE? I wrote this to advise that if you do not respond on their time it will be a “delay in shipping” if you get free ground shipping it will be a " delay in shipping" if you get a gift for someone who works it will be a "delay in shipping".
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
Which is your fav to buy from gojane ?...shoes or clothes or both?
Amanda E.
South Gate, CA
For Loyal customers when or if you look for promo codes do you usually find them? or are they just not a very promo code using site?
lacey m.
caldwell, ID
I've never heard of this brand before what all do they sell and where can I buy?
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Would you rather shop at goo Jane or steve madden
Keiandra M.
What would you consider the quality of the clothing ? is it like forever 21's clothing?