GoJane uploaded by Xai X.GoJane uploaded by Victoria S.GoJane uploaded by Amanda E.

BY GOJANE

• I've never heard of this brand before what all do they se...4 Answers
  • I have browsed Go Jane and saw some cute and trendy items...2 Answers
  • I've heard a lot about this site. Are the clothes worth t...2 Answers
GoJane
  • "go jane has really cute clothes but seeing as though they buy their clothes from common companies that other online places buy theirs from, its very hard to not look like the rest of the girls in your town. " in 5 reviews
I have purchased from GOJANE before and my order was shipped later than expected, a 2-week “delay.” I am based in the United States, and here recently my sister decided to use the company again to purchase two pair of shoes for my birthday. The shoes needed verification because we live in two separate homes. The checkout process was not user friendly and after verification another hold was placed on the account. An email was sent out for verification to my sister for “additional verification.” When calling in she verified her address, name, my name, my address, her 3-digit CSV code, and her last four of the card number. GoJane then went to take the verification a step further by placing an authorization hold on her card. My sister was at work like most Americans so she had to call back to speak with a different agent and repeat the process. She had to then advise the exact amount that was placed on hold on her card. I’m sorry, is GOJANE a hotel placing authorization holds or the Credit Bureau requesting all this information? This then made sense they put her on a time limit to verify all of this because if not advised she would receive a “delay on shipping”. The order was expedited and the cost was an additional “$17.00.” How extreme is that? Of course, put the customer through this "extreme verification process" so you can attempt to ship a day later. Now the order is processed and I must be at home to sign for special verification to get my birthday shoes. I work and it’s your normal 9-5 so I will not be there. The next step is to use my gas and pick it up from the postal office. GOJANE that again will be closed when I get off. Therefore, this is not customer friendly at all and the delivery process is horrible for anyone in the United States. How can you expect to expand as a company GOJANE? I wrote this to advise that if you do not respond on their time it will be a “delay in shipping” if you get free ground shipping it will be a " delay in shipping" if you get a gift for someone who works it will be a "delay in shipping".
p p.
Go Jane is worthy of a zero (o) not even a 1*. The 1* is for the unprofessionalism of this seller to process orders. This site needs to go. It doesn't publish accurate brand/label descriptions. It's footwears' aren't always a true reflection of their made up size charts. Give customers accurate details, it's their right to decide.
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
I've ordering from them for soooo long. They use to give out stickers with each order but they no longer do that. I wish they would continue. Cheap shoes.. always worth it.
Justine M.
Brighton, MA
I've ordered a couple times from gojane.com. Both times I've been pretty satisfied. I don't find myself checking the website everyday but if I'm looking for something specific, this is one of the places I'll go. You can definitely find very trendy styles on this website. What I like most about it is that they have trendy stuff but with a little touch of their own added flare whether it comes in a color you haven't seen elsewhere or the design has a little more spunk added to it. What I don't like is that it is online shopping so you can't try anything on but they have measurements available. Also sometimes I feel the quality's Grade A but it's about the same quality as any store like Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe, so it's definitely not high end or anything. Plus, you're not paying high end prices so that's expected. You can find a pretty good deal for some current and unique designs!
Tamera C.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Gojane has really affordable clothing . I always shop here for basic pieces I need in my wardrobe , as well as shoes. Depending on the items you order, the quality may not be that great .
Charmaine A.
This is usually my go to place to find cheap and stylish shoes. They have an amazing variety of shoes where you can find the classic pumps or the fashionable sandals. I have purchased from them several times and have had no problems with the delivery of my items. I live in Hawaii so there's always a wait for packages to come in the mail. Although their shoes are great I wouldn't say it for their clothes collection. I've purchased some tops from them and they are not the best quality. Some of the material they use for their tops are too thin and it can look a little cheap.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
I've always loved gojane for their awesome selection of shoes, but just recently purchased a dramatic maxi dress for an event and was blown away by how much I loved that too. Their stuff is definitely on the cheaper side (both in terms of cost and quality), but the site is absolutely perfect for picking up trendy items that don't need to last forever. Plus, they're constantly refreshing their selections, so there's always a HUGE amount of items to choose from. And I seriously can't recommend their amazing shoes enough. They're great.
Natalie A.
I've only ever bought sandals from here, and they ran a bit small so I had to give them away (couldn't return them; they were final sale). They were a bit hard and uncomfortable to wear, so they aren't super high quality, either. If you do buy shoes from this site, go a half-size up just in case because they tend to run a little smaller than average. They have really stylish clothing and shoes, always on par with the latest trends, but I can't comment on the quality of the clothes having not tried any.
Tunisia H.
Henrico, VA
I've been ordering from GoJane for about 2 years now & I definitely don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I actually just placed an order a couple days ago. They always have sales going on and most of the items are priced well to begin with. They're always on trend and have a great selection of items without being overwhelming.
I've never had a problem with their quality except for an ear cuff I had is almost broken because someone bent it (the area is really thin so no surprise).
Keiandra M.
I recently ordered three things from them. when i did my order i shipped it to the wrong address and was missing a pair of heels. I had to call the store and they sent me to UPs and still wasn't able to change it. The worst part of this was when I told them about the missing shoes from the order and they finally sent them. When they arrived they were in this torn up package and the box looked like it was stomped on. To make matters worse the box wasn't even the box to the shoes and was scribbled with a marker so you can't tell what it used to be. Other than all the drama I went through to get my stuff it alright.
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
Which is your fav to buy from gojane ?...shoes or clothes or both?
Amanda E.
South Gate, CA
For Loyal customers when or if you look for promo codes do you usually find them? or are they just not a very promo code using site?
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Would you rather shop at goo Jane or steve madden
Michelle E.
Los Angeles, CA
Do they have good deals?
lacey m.
Caldwell, ID
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I've never heard of this brand before what all do they sell and where can I buy?