GroceryProduceFruits & VegetablesGoGo Squeez
Yogurtz Berry / Blueberry Pantry Pack

GoGo Squeez Yogurtz Berry / Blueberry Pantry Pack

This GoGo squeeZ YogurtZ variety pack includes 5 Blueberry and 5 Berry yogurt pouches. It’s a delicious snack made from real yogurt & fruit for families on the go!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GoGo Squeez Yogurtz Berry / Blueberry Pantry Pack!
Sophia B.
GoGo Squeez Yogurtz Berry / Blueberry Pantry Pack uploaded by Sophia B.
Absolutely love these yogurts! The best part is that they don’t have to be in the fridge! But my son does prefer them cold so we do put in the fridge! Also super yummy!!
Sarah R.
Massillon, OH
My kids love these yogurt pouches. They are great to tuck into lunches or to have as on the go snacks. The pouches make them very travel friendly.
Edwina B.
Petoskey, MI
GoGo Squeez Yogurtz Berry / Blueberry Pantry Pack uploaded by Edwina B.
Purchased at: Walmart
GoGo Squeez Yogurtz Berry / Blueberry Pantry Pack Love these for my son. Very clean ingredients and easy for on the go vs a yogurt cup. Love all go go squeeze products
yuling D.
San Gabriel, CA
GoGo Squeez Yogurtz Berry / Blueberry Pantry Pack uploaded by yuling D.
Purchased at: Amazon
The taste of yogurt is average, with a feeling of flour, not very silky, and tastes good. Children like to drink it especially, one bag a day. I will continue to purchase.
Jennifer H.
West Branch, MI
Anytime I purchase the go go squeeze, my kids eat them up. I’m lucky if a full pack lasts two days between two children. They are a little pricey, but they are a healthier snack for my little ones, so I don’t mind.
DeAnne M.
White Bear Lk, MN
My granddaughters love it. I love that it’s an easy to grab for healthy snack. I just started using these in our over night oats. Yummy!
Justine M.
Oklahoma City, OK
My kids love these. They taste great and are good for them. Anytime I see them on sale I grab them up.
Kristen L.
Yoder, WY
This is easy to transport, a great healthy snack that doesn’t go back quick like fresh fruit.
Kaylee B.
Merritt, MI
I love all of the gogo squeeze varieties, perfect for my one year old to snack on threw out the day and all the vitamins she gets makes me happy.
Jennifer G.
Waukesha, WI
I love the original Gogo squeez but the yogurtz are SOO delicious and different. If you haven’t had them- I highly recommend. They are affordable and easy to take anywhere. We take them backpacking with us and it makes for a great snack!

Looking for your answer?