GoGo Squeez Yogurtz Banana

by GoGo Squeez

Real low fat yogurt and yummy bananas, never anything artificial. Delivered in our iconic squeezable, portable pouch, GoGo squeeZ YogurtZ can be stored at room temperature until opened. Our pantry-friendly yogurt is a delicious snack with no preservatives and no fridge needed!

They are coming out with Blueberriez!! ugh Yes!!!!!!! Anyone tried it yet? Is this one good? this one good?
Start your review of GoGo Squeez Yogurtz Banana!
Sharee S.
Locust Grove, GA
These are a nice on the go snack. I use this when my sisters come over or if I’m taking a lunch. They are tasty and easy to travel with.
Jean  K.
Laurence Hbr, NJ
GoGo Squeez Yogurtz Banana uploaded by Jean  K.
My grandchildren love these. Fast and easy fir a quick snack or desert after lunch. Easy to pack in a lunchbox as well.
Lynne S.
Boulder City, NV
Banana is my kids favorite flavor of this product. I love that they can sit in the pantry and not take up room in the fridge ! Good and easy snack !
Saybah J.
Manchester, PA
My little siblings love these.We have them around the house all the time.Great for adults too.I like to eat it on the go.Great for lunches for work or school. Mess free ,especially for long trips.Tast really good .Tast like real bananas.
Ashley P.
Ware, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves these! All the flavors! They are quick and easy! They taste good and are fairly priced! Give them a shot
Stephanie C.
West Park, FL
GoGo Squeez Yogurtz Banana uploaded by Stephanie C.
This yogurts taste amazing they have a creamy smooth and rich flavor. We receive banana 🍌 flavor and my girls absolutely adore how it taste and the convenient package that you can re-close with a really cool blue cap! We have to go to the store right away and by some more and try the other flavors strawberry🍓 and berry. As a mom the fact that I like the most is that is real yogurt and fruits with no preservative, with 4g of proteins, Also made with 2%milk fat + vitamin D and last but not least you don't have to fridge the yogurt, how awesome that you don't have the fear of lost the product.
Jessica N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My boys love these so much. They are good for when we are in a rush in the morning and I don’t have time to give them breakfast I just give them one of these while I’m getting ready for thanksgiving work and they are good to go. Definitely recommend for parents with young kids
Nelly B.
This was recently recalled but my mom tried it and it tasted pretty good and favorable for you kids to east for breakfast they just have to get rid of the recalls first!
mckenna H.
Cleveland
My son loves Gogo squeezes, banana is his favorite ! They’re so easy and good to take on the go! I wish a few more came in the pack but worth it forsure. It’s healthier than other brands I saw and it definitely tastes better in my opinion.
jaqueline  S.
Glen Cove, NY
I love to carry in my daughter's backpack..something fast, easy and rich, very practical .. my daughter is always happy to carry her yogurtz Banana.