GroceryProduceFruits & VegetablesGoGo Squeez
Vp (10 Apple Apple/5 Apple Banana/5 Apple Strawberry)

GoGo Squeez Vp (10 Apple Apple/5 Apple Banana/5 Apple Strawberry)

by GoGo Squeez

This applesauce variety pack includes 10 Apple, 5 Banana, and 5 Strawberry GoGo squeeZ pouches.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GoGo Squeez Vp (10 Apple Apple/5 Apple Banana/5 Apple Strawberry)!
Danielle P.
Atascadero, CA
GoGo Squeez Vp (10 Apple Apple/5 Apple Banana/5 Apple Strawberry) uploaded by Danielle P.
Purchased at: Costco
Easy peasy apple squeezey! Pretty much sums these little guys up. Flavored apple sauce pouches that make it easy to eat and no mess. Toddlers and kids love em. Love the variety pack so my 3 kiddos have options. We go through these a ton.
Amber G.
Lexington, KY
GoGo Squeez Vp (10 Apple Apple/5 Apple Banana/5 Apple Strawberry) uploaded by Amber G.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so nice for toddlers. They can be thrown in a bag and taken anywhere without refrigeration. They also let kids move around while they snack. Great for hyper toddlers to get some nutrition. My son loves these. There's lot of flavors and the cap is specially designed to not get swallowed, which gives me peace of mind. It's also much less than eating applesauce with a spoon. Highly recommend.
Maimoua Y.
GoGo Squeez Vp (10 Apple Apple/5 Apple Banana/5 Apple Strawberry) uploaded by Maimoua Y.
These are my sons favorite brand of applesauce. i love how they come with different flavors, it gives him the option. The way it's packaged is so clever too, easy to open and eat, plus is mess free! Would totally buy it again!
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,622 reviews
GoGo Squeez Vp (10 Apple Apple/5 Apple Banana/5 Apple Strawberry) uploaded by Tonilynn R.
These are so convenient for kids to eat and take on the go. The cap is an easy twist off and on one , I have a variety pack which contains 3 flavors of apple 🍎 sauces. I love how there's no extra ingredients just 100 % real fruit. I place in my fridge for an added bonus.
Emy S.
Virginia Bch, VA
My boys love the flavor and how easy it is for them to open. I like that it's a quick way and easy way to get them a healthy serving of fruit while being on the go or when they are at school. I find the price point to be on par with other brands so I always go for this brand.
Ellie R.
Glendale, CA
I’ve never liked applesauce before trying these and I’m never going back. I love the variety pack because all of the flavors are delicious and I can pick one out of the lineup for whichever fruit flavor I’ve got a hankering for! 10/10 would recommend
Sarah B.
Ltl Suamico, WI
My 4 yo adores these. He loves the fun flavors and the packaging. I keep a small box of kid-friendly snack in the pantry where my son can reach them. He regularly asks me for these applesauces, which makes me a happy momma that he actually chooses healthier snacks.
Tammy P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
My kids love these pouches. They are super convenient for on the go. They are super easy the open and handle for the kids.
Alyssa W.
Kentucky
I buy these for my four boys. They love them! It's nice to have something that's not junk food that they can easily eat with out making a mess. I do wish they were a little bigger, my kids will sit and eat three of them in no time. Overall I'm very impressed with these!
Caralynne  K.
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
There are my kids favorite brand of applesauce. I love how they come in portable little pouches which make it easy for lunches and eating on the go. Very affordable and well worth the money! Also its an added bonus they are actually healthy!

Looking for your answer?