GoGo SQUEEZ STRAWBERRY YOGURTZ uploaded by Blair C.GoGo SQUEEZ STRAWBERRY YOGURTZ uploaded by Blair C.GoGo SQUEEZ STRAWBERRY YOGURTZ uploaded by Taylor A.

BY GOGO SQUEEZ

GoGo squeeZ STRAWBERRY YOGURTZ

Strawberry Yumminess!
Real low fat yogurt and strawberries, never anything artificial. Delivered in our iconic squeezable, portable pouch, GoGo squeeZ YogurtZ can be stored at room temperature until opened. Our pantry-friendly yogurt is a delicious snack with no preservatives and no fridge needed!

What’s in the Pouch

Vitamin D                             15%

Buy on Walmart
Tressa B.
Apo,Ae
Delish !!! Perfect for us as we’re always on the go w a million soccer games it seems and my little guy just can have one of these right before w no mess. Great price , tasty and nutritious.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
This was my first sample box from CrowdTap! I loved that it was a white creamy color instead of red or pink. It was thick like yogurt you get in the refrigerated section. It tastes like strawberries and the package is really cute and simple. I love giving my kids yogurt because it's so healthy and these can be taken on adventures outside because they don't need any refrigeration. My 4 year old loved it! She tried it for the first time today on our picnic. I would recommend it for your kids!
Katie W.
Sheridan, IN
Nice part is gogo squeeze yogurtz do not have to be refrigerated but they do taste good cold. The strawberry one in my opinion tastes a little more like peaches but still very healthy for you. I'm not a child but I still enjoy this product.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
My daughter loves these! I bought a large pack at sams club because they were on sale and I wish I had stocked up more! She has one with breakfast every morning and they are great for on the go!
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
My kids love these I carry a few in my purse doesn't youngest when we are out, my older kids take them in their lunches too. They love the flavors and it's really healthy which I like.
Stacy S.
1956 reviews
Great product. They are super easy to take with you and they taste great. I love eating yhese. I alps love that theybare often on sale and super easy to find.
Jin C.
Yogurt on the go. It's easy to carry and good for when you go out for a morning hike. Love the flavor and good source of vit D