BY GOGO SQUEEZ #3 in Fruit

4 Re-Sealable Pouches The First Squeezable, Re-Sealable, No Mess, Super Delicious Applesauce To Take Wherever You Go! Applesauce On The Go All Natural - 100% Fruit No Added Sugar No Spoon No Mess Super Delicious Super Healthy Super Fun 1 Pouch = 1/3 Cup Fruit Or 3/4 Of Fruit Serving No Artificial Flavors Or Preservatives Gluten, Dairy And Sulfite Free Kosher Certified Easy To Hold With Little Hands - Cap Easy To Open And Close! Story Has It That In The 19Th Century, A Loving Grandfather Was Determined To Craft A Special Snack For His Grandson.&Nbsp; Using Delicious Apples From The Val De Loire Region Of France, Monsieur Materne Created A Delicious And Simple Applesauce, The Materne Company Was Born In What Would Become The Most Popular Applesauce Company In France.&Nbsp; Today, Materne Still Uses Apples From The Same Region To Offer Children And Adults Alike The Yummy And Nutritious Treat Of Premium, All Natural Applesauce. Kosher Certified 4 - 3.2Oz (90G) Bars ~ Total Net Wt 12.7Oz (360G) 1-888-288-7148 Made In France see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "They are great for a on the go breakfast piece, to keep in your car or purse for a quick snack, or I even use them to take medication with." in 7 reviews
  • "I'm looking forward to stocking up on these when I head back to college for a quick, portable, and healthy snack throughout the day." in 7 reviews
  • "I like to buy these and bring them in the diaper bag for our daughter good for snacks or even with lunch or dinner , helps teach little ones to feed them selfs" in 6 reviews
  • "These taste great and are very handy when you need a quick snack for the go." in 6 reviews
  • "These are great for little kids to snack on while on the go or just as they are running around." in 5 reviews
Ashley M.
Oviedo, FL
If I’m every running late or don’t have a lot of time, I usually take one or two of these to go. Their easy to pack away and eat throughout the day. If you put them in the fridge their even better. You barely have to find room to put them
Moriah K.
Chandler, Arizona
These are great! My kiddos love them! They make a great on the go snack for traveling or sports events! They are super convenient! My kiddos love all the different flavors they have to offer! I love that they are mess free!
Erika E.
I love this go go squeeze applesauce! It's the perfect combination of smooshy and chunky, and I love that the ingredients are kept simple. I toss it into my purse for a snack wherever I am! It's easy enough to eat while driving and I love it as a mid day snack at work! Delicious!
Krystle G.
These pouches are convenient for on the go. They are low calorie and low sugar. We pop them in the refrigerator and grab one on the go.  The pouches are also recyclable.  It would be great for the pouches to be clear or see through to ensure the quality of the product, but otherwise,  I recommend this product.
Rebekah H.
My kids love these apple sauce pouches. They have a wide variety of flavors and are so easy and convenient for on the go snacking. They have an easy twist off cap that can be used to seal the package back up and save for later use. I’ve bought these over and over again and will continue to do so.
Jaime F.
Dallas
Review for: GoGo squeeZ Pouches, Applesauce on the go Apple Strawberry more...
My daughter has been eating these for YEARS, AND STILL LOVES THEM and she's almost 8. So thankful for these when I need a quick snack for her that's not candy! Her favorite flavor!
Ginny R.
GoGo Squeez Pouches are a staple in my children's diet. I buy these in bulk at Costco because they are amazing. I always keep these in my purse so that when my kids need a snack-on-the-go, I have it covered! Our favorite flavor is Cinnamon! Highly recommend!!!
Natasha D.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Applesauce On The Go 3.2 oz more...
My kids love this apple sauce. I love that it comes in a easy pouch that they can squeeze. It doesn’t make a huge mess and can be tossed after use. It’s great for a snack, lunch, or dinner side. I keep them in our diaper bag on road trips. They come in handy.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
I used to eat these with my kids until I started see I g all the videos with bugs and stuff in them. After that I stop wanting to take the chance on it. But I never got a bad one tho just to make that clear.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
My daughter is obsessed with these. She eats a couple every single day. I have tried them and they taste amazing! They are great for packing in school lunches. No need to pack a spoon! Great for grabbing on the go and taking to parks or on picnics. They dont make a mess! They have other flavors that taste just as good. AppleApple, AppleCinnamon, AppleBanana. I usually buy a bulk box of them at Sam's Club. They are a very good price too! Under $10 there! And you get a lot of them! GoGo squeeZ Pouches #applesauce
tabetha T.
Where can I purchase these
Sydney J.
Menasha, WI
Does anyone else think the serving size is too small? I finish these in like two sips.
Lindsay T.
Apex, NC
Has anyone had issues with finding mold in these. I have read so many stories about it and I am hesitant to purchase
madeline m.
Katy, TX
Who else loves?
Kathleen C.
Shawnee, KS
Do your children like these or do you? ;)