BY GOGO SQUEEZ #2 in Fruit

4 Re-Sealable Pouches The First Squeezable, Re-Sealable, No Mess, Super Delicious Applesauce To Take Wherever You Go! Applesauce On The Go All Natural - 100% Fruit No Added Sugar No Spoon No Mess Super Delicious Super Healthy Super Fun 1 Pouch = 1/3 Cup Fruit Or 3/4 Of Fruit Serving No Artificial Flavors Or Preservatives Gluten, Dairy And Sulfite Free Kosher Certified Easy To Hold With Little Hands - Cap Easy To Open And Close! Story Has It That In The 19Th Century, A Loving Grandfather Was Determined To Craft A Special Snack For His Grandson.&Nbsp; Using Delicious Apples From The Val De Loire Region Of France, Monsieur Materne Created A Delicious And Simple Applesauce, The Materne Company Was Born In What Would Become The Most Popular Applesauce Company In France.&Nbsp; Today, Materne Still Uses Apples From The Same Region To Offer Children And Adults Alike The Yummy And Nutritious Treat Of Premium, All Natural Applesauce. Kosher Certified 4 - 3.2Oz (90G) Bars ~ Total Net Wt 12.7Oz (360G) 1-888-288-7148 Made In France see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "They are great for a on the go breakfast piece, to keep in your car or purse for a quick snack, or I even use them to take medication with." in 7 reviews
  • "I'm looking forward to stocking up on these when I head back to college for a quick, portable, and healthy snack throughout the day." in 7 reviews
  • "I like to buy these and bring them in the diaper bag for our daughter good for snacks or even with lunch or dinner , helps teach little ones to feed them selfs" in 6 reviews
  • "These taste great and are very handy when you need a quick snack for the go." in 6 reviews
  • "My days are often hectic so being able to have a little apple sauce without dealing with a spoon is great when I'm on the go!" in 5 reviews
Rebekah H.
My kids love these apple sauce pouches. They have a wide variety of flavors and are so easy and convenient for on the go snacking. They have an easy twist off cap that can be used to seal the package back up and save for later use. I’ve bought these over and over again and will continue to do so.
Erika E.
I love this go go squeeze applesauce! It's the perfect combination of smooshy and chunky, and I love that the ingredients are kept simple. I toss it into my purse for a snack wherever I am! It's easy enough to eat while driving and I love it as a mid day snack at work! Delicious!
Moriah K.
Helena , MT
These are great! My kiddos love them! They make a great on the go snack for traveling or sports events! They are super convenient! My kiddos love all the different flavors they have to offer! I love that they are mess free!
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
I used to eat these with my kids until I started see I g all the videos with bugs and stuff in them. After that I stop wanting to take the chance on it. But I never got a bad one tho just to make that clear.
Krystle G.
These pouches are convenient for on the go. They are low calorie and low sugar. We pop them in the refrigerator and grab one on the go.  The pouches are also recyclable.  It would be great for the pouches to be clear or see through to ensure the quality of the product, but otherwise,  I recommend this product.
Jasmine W.
I love these little pouches. This is the only flavor I have tried and it is the best. It taste even better cold. I always put these in the fridge for the next day to take to work. This is such a better alternative than eating other snacks. I can easily eat these at my desk and not worry about making a mess.
Kolbi P.
Sacramento
My son is obsessed with these squeeze pouches. He enjoys the flavor and novelty of eating food from a squeeze pouch. I enjoy the convenience- I think they named them GoGo pouches because they are excellent on-the-go snacks... no spoons + not as messy as other options!
Ginny R.
GoGo Squeez Pouches are a staple in my children's diet. I buy these in bulk at Costco because they are amazing. I always keep these in my purse so that when my kids need a snack-on-the-go, I have it covered! Our favorite flavor is Cinnamon! Highly recommend!!!
Sierra S.
Love these! Super confident and easy to pack for the kids when we take a trip to somewhere. I usually buy them at super Walmart’s, king soopers, or Kroger’s. Really good flavor and the kiddos love them.
Kaitlyn B.
Osage, IA
These are absolutely perfect! Although name brand is a bit expensive the taste of the product pays off! Everyone looks at me funny when I’m in the baby section buying myself applesauce!
tabetha T.
Where can I purchase these
Sydney J.
Menasha, WI
Does anyone else think the serving size is too small? I finish these in like two sips.
Lindsay T.
Apex, NC
Has anyone had issues with finding mold in these. I have read so many stories about it and I am hesitant to purchase
madeline m.
Katy, TX
Who else loves?
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Do your children like these or do you? ;)