BY GOGO SQUEEZ #2 in Fruit

4 Re-Sealable Pouches The First Squeezable, Re-Sealable, No Mess, Super Delicious Applesauce To Take Wherever You Go! Applesauce On The Go All Natural - 100% Fruit No Added Sugar No Spoon No Mess Super Delicious Super Healthy Super Fun 1 Pouch = 1/3 Cup Fruit Or 3/4 Of Fruit Serving No Artificial Flavors Or Preservatives Gluten, Dairy And Sulfite Free Kosher Certified Easy To Hold With Little Hands - Cap Easy To Open And Close! Story Has It That In The 19Th Century, A Loving Grandfather Was Determined To Craft A Special Snack For His Grandson.&Nbsp; Using Delicious Apples From The Val De Loire Region Of France, Monsieur Materne Created A Delicious And Simple Applesauce, The Materne Company Was Born In What Would Become The Most Popular Applesauce Company In France.&Nbsp; Today, Materne Still Uses Apples From The Same Region To Offer Children And Adults Alike The Yummy And Nutritious Treat Of Premium, All Natural Applesauce. Kosher Certified 4 - 3.2Oz (90G) Bars ~ Total Net Wt 12.7Oz (360G) 1-888-288-7148 Made In France see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I'm looking forward to stocking up on these when I head back to college for a quick, portable, and healthy snack throughout the day." in 7 reviews
  • "They are great for a on the go breakfast piece, to keep in your car or purse for a quick snack, or I even use them to take medication with." in 7 reviews
  • "These taste great and are very handy when you need a quick snack for the go." in 6 reviews
  • "I like to buy these and bring them in the diaper bag for our daughter good for snacks or even with lunch or dinner , helps teach little ones to feed them selfs" in 6 reviews
  • "These are great for little kids to snack on while on the go or just as they are running around." in 5 reviews
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Grand Haven, MI
Foodie Expert
We find these to be a backyard bash essential during the summer! When we are planning on hanging outside in the backyard, traveling to the park or even going to the beach...these make for a great snack for our little one. No messy plates or silverware...just a happy kid with a healthy snack. He even sits in his little pool sucking on these fruit pouches :) Definitely will continue to buy this product!
Colleen S.
Colleen S.
Chandler, AZ
I love these pouches! They're absolutely convenient and easy to pack. I also love the fact that because they're in pouches, after my children are done drinking them, I can squeeze and squash the pouch before throwing them away, which means they take up less space in the trash can. I love the flavor so they have already, but can't wait to see what else they're going to put into these pouches.
Randi M.
Randi M.
Blue Springs, MO
Love this product! I am really grateful for something that is healthy and I can throw in a bag, dig it out later, and enjoy! I don't have to worry about it being refrigerated or spoiling--AND you can close them again if you want to save some for later!! (unlike other products!) Super delish and many flavors! The best snack to hold you over between meals!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Foodie Expert
My family absolutely loves our GoGo SqueeZ! It is the perfect travel snack no matter where you're going! We pack these for road trips, trips to the beach, to the park, to the zoo, too Walt Disney world - really anywhere. We always have these on hand! They come in so many flavors and are very affordable! I highly recommend these for your next trip!
Ashvi D.
Ashvi D.
Lawrenceville, GA
GoGo squeeZ Pouches are my new 2016 favorites. For the past couple of months it has been really hot in Georgia and this is my go to. Its very refreshing when you chill this in the fridge. It has a strong flavor depending on the flavor. I would recommend this to anyone who wants intake of yogurt in there daily diet and want something new!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Foodie Expert
I love these squeeze pouches. Everything is well thought out. The tops are easy to remove, even for little hands, they empty completely and come in a wide variety of flavors. They're much more affordable than other brands and are available at almost every grocery store. Freeze them and use them as ice packs in lunch boxes.
Sheyenne P.
Sheyenne P.
Auburn, GA
Foodie Expert
I just recently bought this brand for my toddler, he definitely likes this brand better than Gerber. You can give this to your kids on the go for a snack, or with a lunch or dinner. It taste really good, I also love that it is all natural there's no additives in it. I will definitely continue to buy this product.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
Love these babies! Supper portable and easy to eat on the go! I like all the flavor choices and variety. Perfect for keeping in the car or purse and also great to take meds with. Also love how the metal pouch makes it extra cold when you toss them in the fridge. I recommend for anyone who likes apple sauce!!
Sherilyn H.
Sherilyn H.
Bastrop, TX
I bought these to try when my daughter turned 1 when she was becoming miss independent and she loved them. We bought several and added them to her snack drawer where she could get thwm as she wanted. She absolutely loved them and so do my nursery kids. I will be buying again for my youngest daughter
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Orangevale, Ca
These squeeze pouches are great for everyone from little munchkins to grown adults. They are perfect for trips due to them not being easily punctured. Just watch expiration dates cause my sister in law found one with maggots. Thankfully she was feeding it to her little one with a spoon still
tabetha T.
tabetha T.
Where can I purchase these
Sydney J.
Sydney J.
Menasha, WI
Does anyone else think the serving size is too small? I finish these in like two sips.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Apex, NC
Foodie Expert
Has anyone had issues with finding mold in these. I have read so many stories about it and I am hesitant to purchase
madeline m.
madeline m.
Katy, TX
Who else loves?
Nika A.
Nika A.
Do these come in a variety of different flavors?