BY GOGO SQUEEZ #73 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

GoGo squeeZ GIMME FIVE
APPLESAUCE ON THE GO

A Yummy, Fruity Mash-up.
Packed with five kinds of fruit, Gimme Five GoGo squeeZ is five kinds of deliciousness. A bountiful blend of apples, mangos, strawberries, peaches and bananas, this powerful pouch is a healthy on-the-go fruit snack that anyone can enjoy – anywhere, anytime.

What’s in the Pouch

Fiber: 3g                              12%
Sugars: 12g
Protein: 0g

GoGo SQUEEZ GIMME FIVE APPLESAUCE ON THE GO
  • "Not only is it just fruits and natural but it tastes amazing and fills me up." in 1 review
Abby N.
Garden City, MI
I haven't tried this myself but my 19 month old seems to really enjoy it. She sucks these down way quicker than any other brand I've bought so far. We have only bought this flavor but I plan to buy other flavors as time goes on. The price point is good too.
Janine C.
My daughter loves the go go pouches and picked out this flavor on our last trip. I have only been able to find it at one store though. I was a little surprised when she came home from school and said she loved the flavor and it was really good. just because of the veggie addition and sometimes fruit mixes can be a little too sweet...but it was great!
Marie S.
Troy, IL
I know this product is for "kids" but I love it! Not only is it just fruits and natural but it tastes amazing and fills me up. I can't wait to try the other flavors.
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
These are delicious and I love the easy pouch. I always bring these on road trips for a healthy, refreshing snack.