GOGO SQUEEZ F&V APPLE PEAR CARROT

by GoGo Squeez

Kids on the run? Zippin’ Zingin’ Pear is the healthy snack that keeps up with them. It’s our signature pouch packed with pears, apples, and carrots – and it’s scrumptio-licious! Take them everywhere you GoGo and kids will get the veggieZ they need!

Are these high in sugar?
Why is this pouch only good for 24 hours?
Start your review of GOGO SQUEEZ F&V APPLE PEAR CARROT!
Melissa W.
Battle Creek, MI
This is one of the only ways I can get my 4 year old to eat veggies! He loves these things, always asking for seconds. And the best part is he knows there’s veggies inside but he still lives the taste. I’ll be buying all the different flavors!
Krystal S.
Warren, MI
My kids loves these and it comes in handy because my kids both hate veggies and it’s super hard for me to get them to eat any.
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Love them! All the flavors are really yummy. Great travel snack, I keep some in my car. I like that they have a resealable cap.
Kylynn K.
Purchased at: Walmart
My two boys love these and my oldest thinks the name is so funny. They both struggle with eating their vegetables so these are great. They don’t even notice they have veggies in them. They are also great for on the go.
Erin S.
North Canton, OH
I like to buy these for my kids. They eat them up and are none the wiser that there’s veggies inside. My only gripe is that they’re not as easy to find as some of the other go-go squeeze flavors.
Ella P.
Portland, OR
GOGO SQUEEZ F&V APPLE PEAR CARROT uploaded by Ella P.
So tasty! I got mine from target, 3 packs of 4 for $6 which is steal. The ingredients are simple, only a few to a handful with no fakeness!
Rebecca M.
Defiance, OH
GOGO SQUEEZ F&V APPLE PEAR CARROT uploaded by Rebecca M.
Great product for kids who might not be the cleanest! We have had a couple "oopsies" but all and all wonderfully delicious & mess free!
Sheridon P.
Charlotte, NC
My kids absolutely love these!! For anything, park, beach, picnic, snacks for school or camp. They are perfect! I even keep a few in my baby bag for my 1 year old because he loves them too! No messes at all, and they are delicious!
Hadiyah F.
San Antonio, TX
A great snack, they keep my on goal for my calorie intake without being too sweet a snack. A great way to have fruit in the house without worrying it will go bad before you can eat it all.
Alecia K.
Sterling Hts, MI
All of my kids love these! And I love them too, since I don’t feel so much guilt when they’re eating these for a snack versus some other sugar filled creation!