BY GOGO SQUEEZ #92 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

GoGo squeeZ BOULDER BERRY
FRUIT & VEGGIEZ

Yummy In the Tummy.
A medley of apples, carrots, raspberries, strawberries and blueberries, all packed into our famous squeezable, portable pouch. It’s a healthy combo that tastes so good, kids will love eating their Fruits and veggieZ.

What’s in the Pouch

Protein: <1g

Buy on Target*
Angela l.
Long Beach, CA
I bought them for my daughter she doesn't really like the flavor of them, so I ended up taking them to work for myself. They are not bad they take a minute or two to get used to because of the taste being a little off. I will definitely be buying them again for myself in the future.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I love eating Gogo Squeez pouches. They are very healthy, no added sugars, and delicious. I also like that I can grab one and eat it on the go. If I don’t finish it, I can put the top back on also. The fruit and veggie flavor is really good. It just tastes like smashed berries to me. It’s a healthy and delicious food!
heather m.
I got these as a free sample and I have to say I didn't enjoy it very much. The taste made me cringe at first but I got used to it. I think I'll stick to eating my fruits and vegetables the old fashioned way.
Chrystal A.
De Soto, MO
My toddler loves these!

And I feel good knowing she's getting fruits and veggies!