GroceryProduceFruits & VegetablesGoGo Squeez
Big Squeez Apple Strawberry/Apple Pear Cinnamon Vanilla

GoGo Squeez Big Squeez Apple Strawberry/Apple Pear Cinnamon Vanilla

Apple Strawberry: While Spunky Strawberry is definitely spunky, she’s also so very sweet. With a 1/2 cup1 of real apples and strawberries packed in a 33% BIGGER2 pouch, Spunky Strawberry BIG squeez® is a flavorful snack that’s always ready to travel. And don’t worry if you don’t have any plans—she’s got some fun plans in mind! Apple Pear Cinnamon: Upbeat, funny and sunny—that’s Playful Pear. And with a 33% BIGGER2 pouch, there’s even more to enjoy! Full of 1/2 cup1 of real apples and pears along with some yummy cinnamon and vanilla, Playful Pear BIG squeeZ is a fun treat to eat, and a perfect partner for any fun-filled adventure.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GoGo Squeez Big Squeez Apple Strawberry/Apple Pear Cinnamon Vanilla!
Johnny A.
Pinetops, NC
My boy love this brand and these flavors. They both fight over apple strawberry. Haha only way to improve is to offer more in the box. Great flavors and compared to leading alternatives a whole lot healthier choice. We will definitely be buying more.
Breean  K.
West Palm Bch, FL
GoGo Squeez Big Squeez Apple Strawberry/Apple Pear Cinnamon Vanilla uploaded by Breean  K.
My son loves Go-Go squeez! They are the perfect portion for little ones and perfect for little ones starting to eat by themselves as it gives them the confidence they can do it. They are a bit more than standard applesauce but the convenience of the individual packaging and the lack of dirty dishes make up for it.
Meg C.
Lakeland, FL
We love this flavor!! Apple and pear are so good together, they’re healthy, quick and easy
Rebecca  B.
Metairie, LA
Very tasty flavor-wise! I liked the super smooth texture of it as well. Great, healthy on the go snack for parent & child alike!
Namasvi P.
GoGo Squeez Big Squeez Apple Strawberry/Apple Pear Cinnamon Vanilla uploaded by Namasvi P.
Really sweet for natural taste! Really tastes like the fruit it representsGoGo Squeez Apple Strawberry to improve this product, they could make a larger serving size
Trencia  E.
S Pittsburg, TN
My kids love the squeeze and go products. These are a great snack and a good flavor! Highly recommend for the kiddos and adults if you like things like this we all have that inner kid! Amazing and you should buy these !
Amanda P.
Big Timber, MT
GoGo Squeez Big Squeez Apple Strawberry/Apple Pear Cinnamon Vanilla uploaded by Amanda P.
The raspberry flavor is absolutely delicious! It tastes fresh and fruity, and my kids love it! These make wonderful snacks to take on the go and keep handy.
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
GoGo Squeez Big Squeez Apple Strawberry/Apple Pear Cinnamon Vanilla uploaded by Monica C.
These are AMAZIng. I received them from another site to review. They taste amazing and it really seems like alot. The taste is so good. Down side-there is 17 grams of sugar in the Apple Apple and 15 grams in the rad rasberry but there is no added sugar at all so I feel these are a good snack for the bigger kids
Brieann F.
GoGo Squeez Big Squeez Apple Strawberry/Apple Pear Cinnamon Vanilla uploaded by Brieann F.
My kids absolutely love these GoGo Sqeez packets. It’s the perfect snack for on the go, in the car or grocery store or could even be a side with lunch as the fruit serving. They taste great and you can’t go wrong with the flavors. I like the packaging as well super cute. Will definitely buy more!
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,628 reviews
GoGo Squeez Big Squeez Apple Strawberry/Apple Pear Cinnamon Vanilla uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Received these free [email protected] for testing purposes and they were a big hit in my house from the kids!they have multiple flavors and my box came with pear 🍐 and strawberry 🍓. These packs are great and can easily be taken on the go. The cap is a twist on and can be put back on for later.

Looking for your answer?