GroceryProduceFruits & VegetablesGoGo Squeez
BIG SQUEEZ APPLE MANGO BANANA PASSIONFRUIT/APPLE PINEAPPLE PEACH

GOGO SQUEEZ BIG SQUEEZ APPLE MANGO BANANA PASSIONFRUIT/APPLE PINEAPPLE PEACH

by GoGo Squeez

Apple Mango: Merry Mango is just like any great friend—he’s always around to tag along for fun. And with a 33% BIGGER2 pouch and entire 1/2 cup1 of fruit, Merry Mango BIG squeeZ® is a bold tropical treat. Apples, mangoes, passion fruit and banana: Merry Mango may be a little shy, but his BIG flavor packs a yummy punch. Apple Pineapple: A little quirky, a tad crazy, and 100% delicious. Peppy Pineapple is one carefree dude who will pep up your taste buds. Made with a 1/2 cup1 of apples, pineapples, peaches and oranges, Peppy Pineapple BIG squeeZ® is 33% BIGGER2 and a whole lot bolder. Whether staying home or going out, he’s always ready to hang.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GOGO SQUEEZ BIG SQUEEZ APPLE MANGO BANANA PASSIONFRUIT/APPLE PINEAPPLE PEACH!
Jill C.
Hanover, MA
GOGO SQUEEZ BIG SQUEEZ APPLE MANGO BANANA PASSIONFRUIT/APPLE PINEAPPLE PEACH uploaded by Jill C.
I love these. So glad they made a big pouch! I love all of the gogo squeeze flavors. Such a convenient snack on the go. They are perfect for work.
Tuyet Anh L.
Columbus, IN
Lovely product with great flavor! would 100% recommend for anyone trying to include more fruit in their diet & are always on the go! great for kids, teens, and adults to enjoy some yummy fruits and nutrients!
tabitha F.
Corp Christi, TX
Taste delicious! Easy to eat with little to no mess! Both kids and adults can enjoy this. I buy these frequently.
Amy O.
Rio Grande, NJ
One of my all-time favorite squeezes this is the favorite fruits of mine that I like of this brand it’s very tasty it actually is so fresh and it takes taste like you’re eating the fruit itself I definitely get five stars not too pricey definitely recommend and it’s almost in every store
Eleonora Z.
gray st
Very good option for breakfast and snack. Easy pace and taste very good. No added sugar and true fruit ! Love it
Justin W.
Ball
There excellent for kids. When your kids are outside playing and you want to give them a snack I highly recommend this item.
Raffaella R.
One of my kids go to snacks. I love that we can take them anywhere & they won’t spill all over the place. Great size too.
Marie M.
ohio
Gogo is the best as its quick snack for all ages. I keep my pantry full as its quick and easy especially in the morning before school.
sarah R.
Pittsford, NY
Very convenient to grab on the go for a healthy snack . My daughter loved the easy to use twist off top . No mess !
Amanda M.
HOUSTON, TX
Great to just grab out of the fridge when I’m on the go! Easy & gets the job done :)

Looking for your answer?