GoGo SQUEEZ APPLE STRAWBERRY ORGANIC APPLESAUCE uploaded by Lauren B.

BY GOGO SQUEEZ #33 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

GoGo squeeZ APPLE STRAWBERRY
ORGANIC APPLESAUCE

Grown For Good.
With Organic applestrawberry GoGo squeeZ, you can taste the goodness — and nothing else. Simple and delicious, there’s just something special about organic strawberry applesauce. On-the-go convenience makes a good thing even better.

Pack Size Available:4

Protein: 0g

Buy on Amazon
Amber B.
Zionsville , IN
I love hay these don’t have high fructose in it! I love that the ingredients are honorable and are amazing for my daughter she loves all the flavors and I always get great deals at target and meijer for these! They go every where with us and are such a great snack for on the go parents with little
Lauren B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have a 2 yr old daughter and these are the perfect at home or on the go snack! They come in tons of flavors with both fruits and veggies and way easier to eat than traditional applesauce or yogurt and healthier than puffs and other fillers! I totally eat them too. Lol. Walmart is where I've found them cheapest!  GoGo SQUEEZ APPLE STRAWBERRY APPLESAUCE ON THE GO
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
I love this as an quick snack and on the go for long car rides. It’s not as messy but it taste great. All natural ingredients. I love this for my kids because we are transitioning to all natural products and I’m looking to the best for us.
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
 These are so yummy! I really love the convenience of these pouches as well. Coupons are also easy to find which make it easy to stock up on these! Great for the little one and mama in a pinch.
Erin R.
Indianapolis , In
My three year old loves these! They are so easy to throw in my purse and have on the go. They taste great cold or room temp. They are a hit in our family!
Reilly Z.
Bensalem, PA
My son loves these. Good for a quick snack or if you’re on the go ! Haha. Good way for kids to get their fruits/ veggies.
Lindsey s.
haverhill ma
My son loves these! They are really good for on the go and especially for long car trips. I buy these often.