BY GOGO SQUEEZ #2 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

GoGo squeeZ APPLE STRAWBERRY
APPLESAUCE ON THE GO

Lip-smacking Sweetness.
Jammed packed with apples, strawberries and yumminess, applestrawberry GoGo squeeZ is a sweet and healthy snack anytime, anywhere. All that lip-smacking fruit in a no-fuss, no-mess strawberry applesauce pouch – discover what we’re made of!

What’s in the Pouch

Protein: 0g

Buy on target.com
Moriah K.
Chandler , AZ
These are great! My kiddos love them! They make a great on the go snack for traveling or sports events! They are super convenient! My kiddos love all the different flavors they have to offer! I love that they are mess free!
Erika E.
I love this go go squeeze applesauce! It's the perfect combination of smooshy and chunky, and I love that the ingredients are kept simple. I toss it into my purse for a snack wherever I am! It's easy enough to eat while driving and I love it as a mid day snack at work! Delicious!
Krystle G.
These pouches are convenient for on the go. They are low calorie and low sugar. We pop them in the refrigerator and grab one on the go.  The pouches are also recyclable.  It would be great for the pouches to be clear or see through to ensure the quality of the product, but otherwise,  I recommend this product.
Rebekah H.
My kids love these apple sauce pouches. They have a wide variety of flavors and are so easy and convenient for on the go snacking. They have an easy twist off cap that can be used to seal the package back up and save for later use. I’ve bought these over and over again and will continue to do so.
Barbara L.
Brunswick, MD
My daughter loves this flavor. Every time I ask her is she wants apple sauce she goes for the GoGo Squeeze Apple Strawberry and Apple Cinnamon. She likes that is easy to handle and not messy like the apple sauce in the cup version. She also like that she can have it as a to go snack for lunch in school. Highly recommended.
Ginny R.
GoGo Squeez Pouches are a staple in my children's diet. I buy these in bulk at Costco because they are amazing. I always keep these in my purse so that when my kids need a snack-on-the-go, I have it covered! Our favorite flavor is Cinnamon! Highly recommend!!!
Ashley M.
Oviedo, FL
If I’m every running late or don’t have a lot of time, I usually take one or two of these to go. Their easy to pack away and eat throughout the day. If you put them in the fridge their even better. You barely have to find room to put them
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
I used to eat these with my kids until I started see I g all the videos with bugs and stuff in them. After that I stop wanting to take the chance on it. But I never got a bad one tho just to make that clear.
Paige N.
York, PA
I was a little skeptical of the mix of flavors at first, but we were pleasantly surprised but how good it tasted. We pack these when going hiking as they are a great snack for on the go!
Black-Eyed B.
TRAVERSE CITY, MI
I really like this applesauce pouch! it tastes delicious, very sweet but not overpowering. A great snack for children and adults on the go. It's something that I think I could eat everyday without too much of an issue because the portion size of the product is very small. I can't even feel guilty about eating it. The packaging is very appealing and easy for small children to open on their own. I'd recommend this product to anyone who has children.
tabetha T.
Where can I purchase these
Sydney J.
Menasha, WI
Does anyone else think the serving size is too small? I finish these in like two sips.
Lindsay T.
Apex, NC
Has anyone had issues with finding mold in these. I have read so many stories about it and I am hesitant to purchase
madeline m.
Katy, TX
Who else loves?
Nika A.
Do these come in a variety of different flavors?