GoGo SQUEEZ APPLE PEACH APPLESAUCE ON THE GO uploaded by Cindy V.GoGo SQUEEZ APPLE PEACH APPLESAUCE ON THE GO uploaded by Sara K.

BY GOGO SQUEEZ #9 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

GoGo squeeZ APPLE PEACH
APPLESAUCE ON THE GO

Oh Peachy Goodness!
You don’t have to live in Georgia to love applepeach GoGo squeeZ. In fact, you don’t even have to be a kid to fall in love with this sweet and tangy healthy snack for kids. A portable fruit pouch packed with peaches and apples is a treat for anybody’s tastebuds.

What’s in the Pouch

Dietary Fiber: 3g                12%
Sugars: 12g
Protein: 0g

GoGo SQUEEZ APPLE PEACH APPLESAUCE ON THE GO
  • "my kids love these, they are teenagers but this is a great healthy snack still for them." in 1 review
  • "They taste good and are super easy when your on the go." in 1 review
  • "Love that I can just throw a couple in the diaper bag and go! " in 1 review
  • "My sone would love these every morning on the way to preschool, it would be the perfect snack to keep him satisfied till we got the have breakfast in class." in 1 review
Tara T.
Austin
These are the perfect on the go healthy snack. I have been eating these since I was little, and they have remained my favorite thing to grab in the car or whenever I know I need a mess free snack. Not only are Gogo Squeeze’s delicious, they are super affordable and are healthy and guilt free. I would recommend this product for kids and adults who need a convenient and healthy snack.
Larissa G.
Aramina, SP
I tried those a while ago and I liked it! The flavors and texture are really good! Super easy when you're in a hurry and need a quick snack in the morning. Its healthy, and good for both kids and adults! I definitely wanna try it again when I find it!
Brittney B.
My 2 year old absolutely love these as a snack. Great for long car rides. I usually through these in my purse anytime we are out for a while as a snack. Easy for him to carry and does not contain artificial ingredients.
Cassandra S.
West Plains, MO
I have a 1yr old and 3 yr one and I never seem to buy enough of these! My kids will just eat and eat these. I love that they are so easy to bring with me on trips for the kids (and me too!)
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We get these from meijer and we almost always have a coupon. There’s so many different kinds to choose from! They also make a great snack or breakfast on the go. We get these on almost all of our shopping trips!
Rocio M.
Benson, AZ
My super picky eater toddler will not go near normal applesauce but he is obsessed with these. in fact we have to limit him or its all he would want to eat! I think the additional flavors and the hidden sauce by the packaging makes all the difference. I know normal applesauce looks "icky" he says. these are my favorite no matter where we are whether it's at home or in the go !
Stephanie K.
These are a necessity in our family whether it's for a beach trip, a day at the park or a #BackyardBash. My little loves these! And I love that they're good for her! No high fructose corn syrup! A variety of flavors, no mess, portable, they don't need to be refrigerated, and inexpensive. We like to buy the large boxes so we always have some on hand! Definitely recommend!
Karyn B.
New Albany, PA
These are great... except when your baby rolls over on them and thus covering themselves with the contents inside. From what he did eat he liked. He hasn't figured out that he can't lay on his stomach to eat. No matter if we have him in a sitting position he will wiggle out the boppy pillow set up and get on his belly. So that's probably my fault. Great product for on the go I must say. No need for a spoon and glass jar.
Celina S.
I would totally recommend this product for any toddler needing a snack on the go. I use to work as a nanny for a family with 3 young girls. These were always a must have when taking them to the beach! Such an easy snack to grab and pack without worrying about utensils to eat with.
Amy L.
These are good! I know they are for kids, but I don't see why they have to be for kids. I keep one in my purse for a no-sugar-added snack. They are convenient and taste great and I will continue to buy them. I only wish they were bigger! All the flavors are good.
Cindy M.
Corbin, KY
What is your child's favorite flavor?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Do your 2years old enjoy these?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
How many come in the box?
Kendra H.
Brockville
Do you find your kids actually like the taste of these and eat the whole thing or just the idea of it?
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do these have added sugar?

back