BY GOGO SQUEEZ #50 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

GoGo squeeZ APPLE MANGO
APPLESAUCE ON THE GO

It’s Mango-rrific!
Your kids’ taste buds will do the tango for delicious applemango GoGo squeeZ. You might even break out in the tango yourself when you discover how great mango applesauce tastes, and how nutritious this healthy fruit snack is.

What’s in the Pouch

Fiber: 2g                                8%
Sugars: 12g
Protein: 0g

GoGo SQUEEZ APPLE MANGO APPLESAUCE ON THE GO
  • "Easy for toddlers to eat independently with no mess and they're much better than other snacks kids bring so I feel really good about that." in 1 review
Rebecca B.
These have become a permanent part of our shopping list because my daughter (21 months) is OBSESSED with them! These are great for the car, lunchbox, going to grandmas house......you name it and I'd recommend grabbing a pouch or 2 to take along. Easy for toddlers to eat independently with no mess and they're much better than other snacks kids bring so I feel really good about that.
Elizabeth W.
Hudson, WI
I cannot even begin to explain how much I love these. I know these are targeted towards children but there is something so fun about eating these. They're great for a light, healthy snack on-the-go. All natural products and no ingredients that are hard to pronounce. I would recommend these to any one of any age.
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
I don't know if its the fact that it's a fun squeeze container of the taste but my young son LOVES these! It's the best and easiest way to get my son to each his fruit. They are perfect to pack in a bag or his lunchbox I just all around like this product and the many flavor options!!!
Matthew A.
Celina, OH
These are a great for your kids when your in a hurry or need a healthy snack alternative. The only concern I have is not being able to see inside of the pouch. Never had a problem but it only takes one time. I suggest at least having a clear spot on the pouch somewhere.
Alexis P.
I love the go go squeeze. It is really delicious. And it is easy to take places, because it is little so you can just throw it in your bag or lunchbox and go. And there is no spoon needed, and it's not messy.
Amanda S.
Charleston, SC
My 2 year old daughter is not a fan of the GoGo Squeez. She loves apple sauce but she is not a fan of these. I think they taste a little too bitter for mine and her likings. I would prefer to have the motts instead.
Marlee M.
I love these because they're easy to eat and perfect for on the go. I'm always working so it's my favorite thing to grab from the fridge and eat on the run. They taste great and are healthy!
Crystal R.
Indianapolis, IN
Even though they are pricier...the convenience was nice! No spoon needed and I could run copies and do all the other things I needed to get done easily while snacking!
Kristen H.
North Granby, CT
I love these both cold and at room temperature. Very easy to throw into a lunchbox or grab and go for breakfast. I've even squeezed one of these into my oatmeal in the morning, super yummy!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
I have been getting these for the babies and they suck them right up. I tried one out myself recently and they are to die for and I like that they are natural.