BY GOGO SQUEEZ #5 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

GoGo squeeZ APPLE CINNAMON
APPLESAUCE ON THE GO

Apples With A Spicy Twist.
A spicy spin on a true original, applecinnamon GoGo squeeZ takes our original tasty applesauce and adds a bit of zesty cinnamon goodness. It’s simply the go-to healthy snack for every kid on the GoGo.

What’s in the Pouch

• Does this taste like the one in the bottle or does it tas...3 Answers
  • Are there other flavors that can be purchased such as pla...3 Answers
  • Is the cinnamon flavor strong in these? 1 Answers
Nikole S.
My daughter loves these! They are great for anytime. She loves walking around with them and I’m fine with her doing that because of the pouch. She likes the cinnamon apple ones and the plain better than the strawberry apple. But don’t let your kids sling the pouch because the applesauce will go everywhere. But my girl just had a small phase of that if she wasn’t hungry.
Jasmine H.
My brother loves these he has autism and it’s hard for him to eat fruits so this helps him get vitamins. The only thing is he finishes them quick and it’s kinda pricey but totally worth it. He thinks it’s a regular juice
Abbi L.
Austin, IN
I know this is silly but I am 21 years old and these are delicious. They are the perfect grab and go snack. I am always running out the door and in need of something quick and these are perfect and easy.
Moriah K.
Chandler , AZ
My kiddos love these! They are super convenient and an easy on the go snack! They are also mess free which I love! My kids can eat them in my truck and I don’t have to worry about cleaning up a huge mess! I also love that they are gluten free! My son has a gluten allergy so I also appreciate gluten free options!! If you have little ones I would recommend picking some up!
Beasia A.
This are great for Togo you can put it any where really and they taste sooooo good you'll want more the one. It doesn't have anything unhealthy so great for children of All ages , I recommended this as a snack before you go on a run or one for your child in the afternoon or before bed.
Emily K.
Saint Marys, PA
I freaking love this applesauce! It’s so easy on the go and you can take it just about anywhere. I always packed them for my lunch in high school, and my mom packs them for my sister everyday still! I bought mine at walmart and I’m sure you can get them at just about any grocery store.
Jeannie E.
This is so yummy! My family loves snacks so we always stock up on the best of the best! It's worth a. Try if you have not yet tried it! The pricing is great too! Very adorable! Especially for the size!
Harley M.
Jacksonville , FL
My daughter absolutely loves this snack ! I also love it because it’s healthy and affordable ! I love that it’s easy to eat and doesn’t leave a mess . I’m very impressed and would recommend to everyone mom
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
As far as taste it's delicious. It doesn't taste too sweet and is just the right consistency. Unfortunately it does have a lot of sugar and since it is marketed for children most often I wish they could make it a little bit cleaner. The size is the perfect amount and putting it in the squeeze pouch makes it so easy.
Erica S.
I don't know what i love more about Gogo Squeeze, the ingenious mess free way for kids to eat or the fact it is completely all natural with absolutely no additives, preservatives or artificial anything. It really taste straight from the orchard. I know when i purchase these and give them to my daughter and nephew & nieces that i feel i am doing something right for giving them something good. Mom approved for sure!
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
Where is the best place to buy these?
Diana  G.
I've been wanting to buy this but I'm not sure if I'll like it. Can anyone explain the flavor ?
Jessie S.
White Pine, TN
Is the cinnamon flavor too intense for an infant?
Falla C.
Detroit, MI
Are these go go squeez really healthy for kids and do they taste good and also are they made with natural flavor or artificial flavor
Katie S.
Do any adults like these?