GoGo SQUEEZ APPLE BERRY APPLESAUCE ON THE GO uploaded by Suzanne M.GoGo SQUEEZ APPLE BERRY APPLESAUCE ON THE GO uploaded by Suzanne M.

BY GOGO SQUEEZ #52 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

GoGo squeeZ APPLE BERRY
APPLESAUCE ON THE GO
It’s Berry, Berry Good!
Loaded with yummy apples, raspberries and blackberries, appleberry GoGo squeeZ goes wherever your kids go. They’re a healthy fruit snack for kids’ taste buds, made with 100% fruit and packed with nutritious goodness.

What’s in the Pouch

Fiber: 3g                               12%
Sugar: 12g
Protein: 0g

Buy on Target
  • "I always make sure to have these stocked when she comes to visit!" in 1 review
Charlee P.
Newnan
I love this brand of applesauce! I eat them for breakfast almost every day and I also eat them for snacks! This flavor is probably my favorite. I love how low calorie they are. I will definitely continue to buy this brand of apple sauce for me and my boyfriend who loves it too!
Mary L.
Grand Blanc , MI
A lot of people make fun of me for being an adult and eating these, but I love them. They are convenient and easy to carry. It's something I can eat quickly at work or on the go. This is one of my favorite flavors, but it comes in a variety. I also think the price is super reasonable.
Caitlin L.
I'll admit it, as a 21 year old I am obsessed with this product. The taste is not only wonderful but they are so perfect for on-the-go snacks. The packaging is cute and makes it fun to eat! Great for all ages and wonderful for lunches as it does not have to be refrigerated!
Shanna M.
Beckley, WV
My daughter loves these! They come in all different flavors so you don't have to worry with the kids getting tired of eating the same old applesauce. They are a little pricey compared the applesauce that comes in the little cups, but for the convenience of them to me it is worth it. How many treats can you pick up throw in your purse and not have to worry with it making a mess?
Sarah S.
Lakeside, CA
I got these for my son when they were on sale. He liked them a lot, and I'd buy them again for camping trips because they're too pricey for at home snacks compared to normal cups of applesauce.
Kimberly V.
Fort Belvoir, VA
This is a great go to snack for the kiddos. The great thing about it is no spoon is required and easily eaten. My kids lives these and I always have a bunch packed up when we are out abs about
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
This is a favorite flavor in our home! Great, portable, tasty! Love the new easier to open caps! Great to slip in your purse to take out an about with little ones!
kelly g.
St Augustine, FL
I love how these are easily accessible for children of all ages (at least for tots and up) the flavor is good and it is easy and a great on the go snack
Lauren K.
These are delicious and easy to throw in my purse on the go! Most people give them to their kids, but I take mine to work for a healthy snack.
Kaycee R.
College Sta, TX
It's pretty good, not the original applesauce but great for on the go! Out of all the brands GoGo is my absolute favorite brand.
resha p.
Corona, CA
Is it still found at walmart?
Jessica T.
Is this applesauce or apple juice?