BY GOGO SQUEEZ #16 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

GoGo squeeZ APPLE BANANA
APPLESAUCE ON THE GO
Everything Is Better With Bananas.
GoGo squeeZ applebanana is the perfect combination of deliciousness and nutritiousness. It’s also a healthy snack for kids that fits perfectly in a lunchbox, a backpack, and every kid’s on-the-go life. They’ll go bananas for it!

What’s in the Pouch

Fiber: 2g                                8%
Sugar: 12g
Protein: 0g

Buy on Target
  • "I thought it actually tasted pretty good but I guess it could depend on the person trying it." in 1 review
  • "I have to say for convenience it is perfect for a single serving but it is crazy to spend that much on packaging when you can buy a jar of flavored apple sauce for much less and put into little containers." in 1 review
Hillary S.
Milwaukee, WI
My son absoulty loves these. Banana isnt his favorite flavor but he will ate which ever one i give him. He always crys when we dont have anymore. So that should tell you something. I love them because there so easy to travel with. I can just stick some in my purse for when my son wants a fast snack. And amazing for long road trips in the car.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We get these from meijer and we almost always have a coupon. There’s so many different kinds to choose from! They also make a great snack or breakfast on the go. We get these on almost all of our shopping trips!
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
I recently discovered these in the supermarket. I'm always looking for healthy foods for my kids. These were perfect for my picky infant. She loves them. They are made of 100% fruit! Their gluten nut & dairy free. They're delicious (yes I tried them) The easy open cap makes snacking on the go so easy. Especially when I'm in a rush! Great product!
Selenas I.
State street , IL
My daughter simply loves apple sauce! I love the ease and convenience of being able to grab one of these healthy snacks. She's only two years old, so the easier the better! She eats these in the morning, for an afternoon snack or on days when we are on the go. You simply twist off the cap and it's good to go. The flavors come in a wide variety and are often on sale and many large groccery stores. Love them!!
Kimberley A.
Lake Balboa, CA
I am not a huge fan of these. I have to say for convenience it is perfect for a single serving but it is crazy to spend that much on packaging when you can buy a jar of flavored apple sauce for much less and put into little containers. My neighbor gave me a box since she was going to throw them away and I ate them since I did not want to throw them away and yes they were good but I would not sped the money to purchase them myself.
Jessica B.
Metamora, MI
My 16 month old daughter loves anything that she can feed herself. These were great, we purchased the grape ones and she ate 2 in 5 minutes. They're much cheaper then purchasing separate squeezable snacks from other brands. I have bought them a couple times since and I'm happy with the product.
Amanda L.
I absolutely love these pouches and I am 19 years old. I am not a fan of the one with banana but it is a great product in all. It is mess free and easy to transport around. It takes up very little space in the fridge and contains the perfect amount of applesauce. I would recommend this to anyone on the go and to parents for their children.
Virginia g.
Zeeland, MI
these are great my kids love them even as school starting again it a great easy to pack snack and go item they love the flavors they have we buy them at target walmart and sams club where ever there a good deal we love them at on to go trip snack and school snack for them
Amanda T.
Bensalem, PA
My son loves these and they aren't something I have to mind or worry about getting him. They taste good, are actually good for you, and he can hold them in his own little hands so mommy doesn't have to feed him!
Allyson U.
Pikeville, TN
I first saw these fruit pouches in Europe a few years ago and remember thinking they were rather strange. Although the sauce itself tastes good, I have a hard time getting past the mental fact of squeezing the sauce into my mouth. I prefer a cup of apple sauce. This packaging may be a very good idea for children, but I as an adult, I am not a fan.