BY GOGO SQUEEZ #11 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

Gogo Squeez Apple Apple Applesauce: All natural 100% fruit No sugar added Easy for little hands to hold Gluten, dairy and sulfite free Kosher

Buy on Target*
  • "Also it's completely mess free, a great addition to my son's lunch box for school because he doesn't need to take a spoon. " in 5 reviews
Sandra J.
Portable and delicious and nutritious!! I won this! I really love them. It makes it much easier! I’d much rather they eat this than lollipop and extra chocolate. Besides who we kidding anyway— I’m stealing their chocolate!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We get these from meijer and we almost always have a coupon. There’s so many different kinds to choose from! They also make a great snack or breakfast on the go. We get these on almost all of our shopping trips!
Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
These are the best!!!! Defiantly, not just for kids! Brought these camping last May and they were perfect for on the road. Have mixed dealings about giving them to toddles, as many times the boy I nanny for just wants to see what happens when he squeezes them. Overall, wonderful product!
Audrey K.
I love them. Use them 10 minutes before a work out, and I have thr power to finish. I could eat like 5 of them if I didn't try to stop. The Handsome loves them, too!!
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
These are not very big for the price you pay. They actually have less food in them than the pouches in the baby food section. I like the convenience factor of them though but I have found better squeeze pouches. I recommend buying similar but better squeeze pouches from Aldi.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Super mess free, perfect for little hands to hold. Great way to sneak a snack in throughout the day/night. Best part is they're GUILT FREE!! No bad ingredients and theyre delish!
Jessica T.
My five year old loves the applesauce that comes in these tubes. He likes how easy they are to open and eat from. He also likes that he can take these on the go when we are traveling. The best part of the applesauce is that there is a variety of flavors available as well. That way you do not have to buy just one kind to keep the kids eating them. The kids also like that they can put these in their lunches for school without having to worry about taking a spoon.

The only bad part of the product is the lid. My son, like a lot of kids, likes to put things in his mouth. I have to make sure that I throw the lid away. Otherwise, he likes to put it in his mouth which is a choking hazard.
Erin H.
Decatur, IN
We really like the Go Go Squeez Applesauce. The Apple Apple flavor is traditional applesauce without flavoring. It's in an easy to squeeze, portable pouch eliminating the need for a spoon and limiting messes. The taste and texture are great, and the ingredients are few!

We like to freeze the applesauce pouches and throw them in lunches to act as an ice pack and they are thawed by lunch time, but are still cold.

Another thing I like about these is that you don't have to refrigerate them so they are great for long car rides or overnight trips as well.
Jessica J.
Leavittsburg, OH
He loves them all but Greatfull Grape is his favorite, we have bought multiple packs of them since our review pack.

Each GoGo Squeeze is resealable with a cap that a small child can not choke on! The pouches contain 3/4 of a serving of fruit.

I love that the applesauce can be thrown in a bag for on the go. ! At least I know I have one thing on hand if he wont eat anything while we are out!.

There are over 10 flavors to choose from as well as organic!
Carla J.
Oxnard, CA
As a first time, young parents I've tried ALLOFTHESNACKS and nothing seems to appease a hungry toddler more than one of these simple little applesauce packs. :) Crackers get smushed, spoons to yogurt cups and applesauce cups but dirty or lost...these little packs you just dig out from the bottom of the diaper bag where all the lone cheerios and quarters lie and twist the cap off! So easy, delicious, healthy AND portable. :)