BY GOGO SQUEEZ #9 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

GoGo squeeZ APPLE APPLE
APPLESAUCE ON THE GO

Only Apples. Always Delicious.
Our signature and original applesauce, appleapple GoGo squeeZ is made with 100% real fruit, and is 100% portable and fun to eat. So no matter where kids are go-going, they can always snack on a healthy, tasty treat.

What’s in the Pouch

BPA Free
Packaging
All Natural
Gluten Free
No Added Colors or Flavors No High Fructose Corn Syrup No Yucky Stuff Dairy Free Nut Free

Nutritional Information

Fiber: 3g                           12%
Sugar: 13g
Protein: 0g

GoGo SQUEEZ APPLE APPLE APPLESAUCE ON THE GO
  • "Also it's completely mess free, a great addition to my son's lunch box for school because he doesn't need to take a spoon. " in 5 reviews
Yasmen W.
Orlando, FL
My stepson (4) loves these for breakfast/snack! I love that they are so nutritious for him. No added sugars or bad things. He has fun squeezing them too, it's a novelty to him so it makes it easier to get all the good stuff in his body.
Sandra J.
Portable and delicious and nutritious!! I won this! I really love them. It makes it much easier! I’d much rather they eat this than lollipop and extra chocolate. Besides who we kidding anyway— I’m stealing their chocolate!
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
My 7 month old daughter just loves the taste of Applesauce. I love these pouches. No food dyes. No added sugar. A nice, non-messy alternative to crackers when I need a portable snack. Perfect, healthy on the go snack!! No spoon to carry around, no frustration of opening a cup of applesauce only to realize you left your spoon at home, no anger from finding out your other fruit got squished in your bag. They are organic, gluten free, Nut free and dairy free. They don't have preservatives, just fruits.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
My daughter loves these! This applesauce is the most convenient snack around. They are resealable, so if your child doesn’t eat it all, you can pop them in the fridge. I always have these in my diaper bag.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I love the product it is in a convenient little package and I love it so much and you can buy this at you local Walmart and it is great and i love it so much honest I think it tastes better like this
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,204 reviews
I usually buy this applesauce for when I'm in a hurry or for when my niece comes to town. She loves it. Very easy snack to have. I love the taste of it. The price is okay. I will buy again. I will continue to buy this applesauce. I love it that much. I would recommend it to anyone!
Lexi W.
My son is obsessed with this product !! He has to have them in every lunch I make for school !! Its such an easy snack as well !! Great taste and great packaging for parents and kids in the go !!
Delanie K.
This are the perfect snack for kids (and adults) who are constantly on the go. The pouches are perfect for little kids who make a mess. The apple sauce is really good too. These are great to just throw in your bag!
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
These are not very big for the price you pay. They actually have less food in them than the pouches in the baby food section. I like the convenience factor of them though but I have found better squeeze pouches. I recommend buying similar but better squeeze pouches from Aldi.
alejandra_canales C.
Reno, NV
Right size for my 18 month old baby and older kids love the taste as well easy to hold squeeze no messes to worry about and applesauce taste great is affordable recommend for at home or on the go definitely buying again :) easy to open