Gogo Rice Steamed Brown Rice Bowl, Organic, Microwaveable, 7.4-Ounce Bowls (Pack of 12)

BY GOGO RICE

Christine C.
I try to make my own rice whenever possible, but when I'm in a hurry or short on time, these do the trick. They're quite decent for microwaveable rice and very close to the quality of the Korean and Japanese ones that I used to consume regularly in college. Just be careful that you grab the brown rice ones, because I accidentally grabbed a quinoa version (I can't remember if it was the same brand or not) that was right next to this product, and it was absolutely disgusting - somehow sour and tangy.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
Best rice bowls to keep for quick easy meals! I buy these cooked brown rice bowls on Amazon delivered monthly so I always have a stash handy. I use with packaged tuna and salmon delivered with it. This is useful for meals on the go or if you have not had a chance to go shopping. I really enjoy the taste, texture, and easy use. I highly recommend these rice bowls!
Emily H.
Duluth, GA
These are awesome to keep on hand to pair with a quick meal, because lets be honest, nobody ever wants to wait for rice too cook.
Brenna K.
So good if you're in a hurry and even better when you can enjoy it! One of my favorite dishes and super healthy!
Tiffany H.
Jeffersonville, IN
These are nice to have on hand for when you don't have time to make rice or for taking to work for lunch