GoFit Yoga Mat with Yoga Posture Poster uploaded by Madeline C.

BY GOFIT #6 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

The Gofit Yoga Mat Provides An Excellent Non-Slip Surface Which Is Ideal For Yoga Practice And Stretching Routines. The Top Quality Gofit Yoga Mat Is Twice As Thick As A Regular Yoga Mat. This Mat Has An Extra-Cushioned, Airy Surface, Providing Comfort And Protection During Specific Yoga Poses Or Pilates Mat Work. The Mat Easily Rolls Up For Storage And Wipes Clean With A Damp Towel. 24 Inches Wide X 68 Inches Long. The Gofit Yoga Mat Comes With A Fold Out Yoga Position Poster To Get You Started. see more...

• Where can I find this at and how durable is it.1 Answers
  • My current mat is starting to peel where my feet are and ...2 Answers
  • Is this high quality2 Answers
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I bought this go fit yoga mat thinking one yoga mat is the same as all yoga mats so I just bought a cute colored one and was off on my way to do yoga on my ceramic tile floor at home. It worked, but not nearly as comfortably as the one I replaced this one with. If where your putting this is a nice cushy place then I'm sure this mat will be fine for you, but for me for a tile floor I needed more than this mat had to offer. I wouldn't recommend this yoga mat.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This is an awesome non slip mat high quality material ultra soft , can find in Walmart or any just about any store very affordable take on the go to gym or park or beach cleans well would recommend this product
Sharayu K.
It’s a nice Mat for performing exercise and yoga .. It does have a good grip and does not slip on .. there definitely r better mats available in the market but this ones good as well
Erin S.
Louisville
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Have had this mat for years. It wears well, is easy to clean, and is soft. It is very thin, so doesn't give a lot of comfort, especially on the back. But it is affordable and overall a great yoga mat to use basically anywhere!
Staci F.
Ada, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is a great yoga mat! We have wood floors at home and while it’s not super thick, it does have plenty of cushion. I love how it is non slip and doesn’t move all over the place. Super easy to wipe down to clean. No cons about this product.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is great I used to go to the gym on and off but now with this it's mind I don't have to worry about other girls using it I don't like sharing public things at all so I'm satisfied with this I highly recommend it to fit people
jun z.
Love this yoga mat. Got several of these. One for car one for work one for home. It's super cheap. Easy to keep clean. Use it several times a week. Would recommend it to everyone. Very happy with it.
Ana R.
I’ve been using this mat for a couple of months now and it’s still in such great condition. Plus my favorite color is purple hahaha but the quality is great!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Turtlepoint, PA
I have this same exact color . Very nice product. No cons . I use this for yoga . It’s very easy to use . I would recommend this to others . I got mine online . Anyone that needs a good affordable product go with this one .
Diana H.
Templeton , MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This was my first Yoga mat . It's a great mat for beginners who don't want to invest a lot of money. It comes in a few colors. I still have mine and use it on occasion. If your just starting out or only practice yoga every once in a while this is the mat for you
Abi S.
What do you use this mat for besides yoga?
Gabriela A.
Is it really worth the price?
Zenia N.
Hilo, HI
Does yoga mat have back support?
Kathy N.
Federal Way, WA
Is the yoga mat durable?
Ruheyyah S.