BY GOFIT

Find protective gear at Target.com! Gofit women's pearl-tac gloves are designed to protect your palms during those weight training sessions, pull-ups and more. These gloves are made of leather for excellent durability. Their palms are ergonomically cut and padded and have a tacky surface for firm grip. Available in gray/pink. Handwash. Ages 18 and up. see more...

Lindsay N.
These are a MUST HAVE when going to the gym, especially if you're lifting weights. They help avoid getting those horrible hand calluses. Make the investment, you won't regret!
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT
I bought this at Walmart years ago for less than $10. I was starting to incorporate strength training to my work out regime and quickly learned my hands hurt after a while. To protect them and to avoid roughness after constantly using fitness equipment, I decided to venture out for one of these. I was surprised to find this cute pair at the fitness aisle. It actually fits perfectly for my little, chubby hands. It's been years and it is still in tact. I will definitely buy again and recommend them to women starting out.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Great gloves for lifting weights. I use them often for my workouts. Love that they keep me from getting blisters.
Pri K.
Does this have good padding ?